Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
playin with m&k seems fine to me, I dont have problems with any controls, even driving is ok
if you honk the horn when you drive the taco truck it plays la cucaracha, DATS RACIST UBISOFT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

wet turd physics GOTY

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Taint Reaper posted:

wet turd physics GOTY

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

When did they add cars into Skyrim?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
one more

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

hack the planet.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if only the biker bar looked authentic and the l-train didn't turn at a 90-degree angle

game would have been PERFECT then.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Jesus, this is like Dark City: the Game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Action Tortoise posted:

Jesus, this is like Dark City: the Game.
Would play that.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

lol if you thought this game wasn't going to be horse poo poo when they talked about it at E3

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

five years in development yall

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
i heard the extra time was to add the spider tank, the lovely carmageddon ripoff, and the other minigames

Jacque Pott
Nov 6, 2010

quote:

I have a certain freedom when it comes to that (adding models). As long as the assets stay within the budget and its sfw, I can do whatever I want. Of course it shouldnt contain any copyrighted names, logos and so on. And it fits into the "modern day" setting.

http://imgur.com/a/J7qQr#BCHDJAE

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

that profile is fake, just so you know. There is no direct mention of my little pony in watchdogs
the keychains are real though (as far as I know) and ubisoft are terrible people but we already knew that

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
The game really keeps getting more fun over time and the multiplayer is great. It has a poo poo load of content and the bugs aren't that pervasive. I'm not sure yet because I haven't finished it but I think I'll end up putting it on par with Sleeping Dogs, which I liked quite a bit(for pretty different reasons). However some criticisms are true(bad story, middling visuals) and I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping it with all the great games out there.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
grand theft two worlds

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
yea i had a blast just running around two worldsing it up just waiting for something to gently caress up,

watchdogs, never change pls

al-azad
May 28, 2009

watch_dogs literally sold call of duty numbers so expect watch_dogs^2 to be announced at E3 and released at the end of the year

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

al-azad posted:

watch_dogs literally sold call of duty numbers so expect watch_dogs^2 to be announced at E3 and released at the end of the year

Well maybe it'll be like assassassassins creed and despite the first being poo poo, the second one will be worth playing

nah

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

what new feature could they hope to add to a W_D2? I feel like they hit all the high points. shooting, cover shooting, pressing a to hack, my little ponies, memes and ez parkour. that's it. that's video games.

Dec 26, 2012

update the memes, duh

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

01011001 posted:

update the memes, duh

Make DLC packs for meme bundles. Advice Animals, Demotivators, Rage Comics, etc.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I don't know, all those gifs make this game look like a blast, same way Oblivion or Prototype was.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

kavon fartin

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Psycobladder posted:

I don't know, all those gifs make this game look like a blast, same way Oblivion or Prototype was.

yeah man oblivion sure was a real blast :psyboom:

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
They threw a lot of money behind the advertising push and tricked an unprecedented amount of morons into buyin a boring game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I didn't want this game until i watched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

quaker69
Jul 3, 2004

Four measures of cheap Vodka combined with a bottle of Bawls
Lipstick Apathy
Once I got out of the lovely intro mission I have just been running around Charles Bronson style killing people that need to die.

Also it's fun when a random debris you hit apparently was full of c4 and grenades so it explodes for literally no reason other than this game is the spiritual successor to two worlds

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I had no idea two worlds was fun

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sorry haters the results are in

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

good debate all

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

im just glad objective truth and reality can be decided by democracy

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
it is Good in the sense that they have released a beige gamelike product that you can indeed stick in your console/PC and play

it's a game, guys, they did it

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Monkey Fracas posted:

it is Good in the sense that they have released a beige gamelike product that you can indeed stick in your console/PC and play

god blesss america :patriot:

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
idgi is this game suppose to be a gritty vigilant batman game, an unofficial sequel to the hackers movie, or just a gta clone?

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Lewie posted:

idgi is this game suppose to be a gritty vigilant batman game, an unofficial sequel to the hackers movie, or just a gta clone?

hacking was removed in the beta to make room for fun things like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Monkey Fracas posted:

good work team, high fives all around

• Locked thread