Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Someone post lowpickinghisnose.gif tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/27/german-world-cup-stars-involved-in-car-crash/

This was dumb and it sucks that other people got hurt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Reminder that Germany haven't won a world cup

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lazlow posted:

alls i want is for him to score two goals, TWO MEASLY GOALS, which he could easily do against the US. and i know he stopped doing his front flip celebrations, but for breaking ronaldo's record i think he should bring it back

The Guardian has been doing some top 100 world cup players and he wasn't in the top 20 smh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Not that I can see but I might have missed him. They have Messi at 51 then admit he's been poo poo at world cups too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Wenger ruined Ozil by playing him for 90 minutes regularly

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Start Klose

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Torrannor posted:

I don't even get these post-game interview with sometimes still panting players, they add nothing of value. Interviewing the managers is often a bit more interesting (especially when Kloppo freaks out again :3:). But sometimes you have the same non-answers from them as the players give. Leave the people alone and give them a day to work out what went wrong/right. Stupid journalists.

Or you get this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Healbot posted:

Hmm, give up defensive stability in mid and play Kroos/Schweinsteiger/Khedira so one side has an actual fullback, or risk problems on the wings so loving Mertesacker doesn't get exposed every two minutes?

Not play a high line if you have to play the slowest defender ever?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Is Bild ever right about anything?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Klose is going to start the last 2 matches right? Turns out a false 9 is a bit poo poo if you don't have Messi

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Germany have played some really nice football since they started a proper striker

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Neuer is so much better than any other keeper its unreal

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

So who do all you German's want to win tonight?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Seems like a good idea for a thread so I'm going to make one

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ozil donated the bonus money from winning so a bunch of Brazilian kids could get surgery which is pretty cool of him imo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hegay posted:

The majority, or well.. the European FA's already do this??

I think in England the players get to pick a charity their money goes to but I doubt thats usual in the slightest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/21/germany-damaged-world-cup-trophy-celebrations-dfb-president

At least nobody dropped it under a bus

• Locked thread