Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

As a holder of a german passport i will be posting smugly in this thread unless england do better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Welp. Revenge from Armenia for all the Turkish players.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I've consulted my wall chart and germany are on track for a quater final victory over france then a semi final against brazil or spain

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

hopterque posted:

Hahaha spain isn't gonna get out of the group maybe you meant The Netherlands?

Holland will win the group and go on the other side of the draw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Healbot posted:

Look at all these scrubs not having watched Italia '90 as infants or six year olds. :shepface:

I feel so old right now.

my earliest football memory is biaggio missing the penalty in '94 because my auntie married an italian and they were loving distraught lol (i was 6). I was there at euro 96 though

• Locked thread