Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

elbkaida posted:

There's only two matches where both teams are good. You could say similar things about teams playing Greece, Nigeria, Switzerland, USA, Uruguay (w/o Suarez), Costa Rica. But we knew that it would end up like this pretty much from the group draw already.

Which one is it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Katana Gomai posted:

joachim-loew-steht-zu-entscheidung-ueber-joachim-loew

Guess someone hadn't had a cup of coffee yet

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

spankmeister posted:

Excellent.

Also the 13th I will be deep, deep inside Germany.

And there's a fair chance for a Germany - Holland final.

Will the Germans beat me up if I cheer for Holland and we win? :ohdear:

Probably not, though they might mistake you for a literal garbageman.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

pik_d posted:

If Germany don't win the World Cup after this then I just don't know what to think

If Argentina wins, we'll bring it home. If the Dutch win... well not sure Robben will feel welcome in Munich for a few months.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aje3ccYrY1k

Can't wait to get crushed on Sunday.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Vetitum posted:

dude on the livestream just said 400,000 people in Berlin...

First I thought "don't they have poo poo to do?" then I remembered it's Berlin and they live off our support money :bahgawd:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Torrannor posted:

I'm thankful that the Italian cunts did not manage to get out of their group. It was clear that we were going to win the tournament after Italy went out.

Italian ref in the final so it was still close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

amazon.de posted:

Es ist ein unbestreitbarer Fußball-Fakt: Keine Nationalmannschaft hat in der Geschichte der Meisterschaft mehr Tore geschossen oder mehr Spiele gewonnen als Deutschland. Sie ist eine der erfolgreichsten Mannschaften der Welt mit einer langen Tradition von Bestleistungen und wird das auch 2014 in Brasilien unter Beweis stellen. Dieses Fußballtrikot für Männer ist eine Replik der Heimausrüstung und hat Cimacool® Ventilation, die dich kühl und trocken hält, wenn „Die Mannschaft" das Spielfeld zum Glühen bringt.

Bunch of american plastics

• Locked thread