Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm moving to germany this summer but I don't think I will ever be ready to cheer for the german team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dunban posted:

Ah yes, the team nickname that nobody in Germany uses.

is this true

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Honj Steak posted:

Yep. Imagine the English calling their national team just "the team". I've never heard anyone calling the "Nationalmannschaft" just "die Mannschaft".

yes, this makes sense

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Germans can you please come to the orange thread to discuss van der Vaart? He's basically German these days, probably eats wurst every day ugh.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, look at this, beta bitch Rudi Voller getting owned by alpha boss Frank Rijkaard!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpaPIVO69Y

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yes, I already lived in Holland though when I witnessed live the glorious video posted above.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm also Dutch op, that's why I post Frank Rijkaard (hero) owning Rudi "Beta Bitch" Voller.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some brutal trolling itt, very German

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
The German national team is horrible for sure.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love Deichkind.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
i love reading bild.de about football

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm rooting for you tonight, Germany.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
deeeeuutttssccchllaaand deeeeuuuuttsscchlaand uubbeeerr aaalleeeeeeesss

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bitte gewinnen sie heute, Deutschland!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Katana Gomai posted:

I thought the Swiss were supposed to be neutral

please don't do this hilarious joke in the Germany thread which is serious business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha ein deutscher witz!!

• Locked thread