Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Who gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

literally the only good post in this thread

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

its cool how people who are obsessed with hosed up weirdos like step aside was turn out to be even more of hosed up weirdos than the people they are obsessed with. well, bye

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

you are all loving morons

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Smoking Crow posted:

how do you think the bengals will do this year?

p good, the teams definitely in win now mode but ill believe we can win a playoff game when i see it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

And you're a coward.

wow rude

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

Maoist pussy may be an idiot, but at least he has the guts to take a position, not acting above it all out of fear for losing points with the cool kids.

actually i have a position, its ok to be trans, but i think arguing about it on the internet is loving stupid, especially from my perspective since im not trans nor do i know anyone who is. what i think is retarded is how goons cant go 5 seconds without saying the word troon, in every single thread, on both sides of the argument

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

See, doesn't it feel good to not hedge your bets and hope no one notices?

i still hate everyone in this thread though, which is what i originally said

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

gee whiz what a shocker the people who do nothing but post about troons are bigger weirdos and more hosed up than troons themselves

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sabel posted:

Here I'll give you a little tidbit out of pity.

Do your worst.

wanna gently caress

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sabel posted:

Sure why not.

haha now ive trapped you i actually have a dick

or however its supposed to work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007