Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Cucking Mama posted:

I don't want to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

I finally saw the Lego Movie. It was great!

My nigga.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
You're just not very interesting OP.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

Maybe you should ask me something interesting then.

I don't feel like it.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

psyopmonkey posted:

Nope. Im pretty sure a pushup with your penis is impossible. Im not an expert on those subjects.

its not

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Sabel posted:

You're on the wrong side of history. gently caress off to somethingsensitive.

clam down sabel

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

a hole-y ghost posted:

gotta love that "you're not fooling anyone" attitude though
*years of irreversible therapy & operations*
it was all a masterful trick.. .those rubes will think I'm a women and I'll think... april fools :twisted:

that's literally what people were expecting to happen in the last e/n troon thread

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 19:06 on May 27, 2014

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

bonestructure posted:

I dunno, I laughed.

See, that was a joke. Unlike the "kill yourself" brigade, it was funny, and not mean-spirited. I am not funny myself, but I enjoy funny jokes! :D

GBS needs more good spirited jokes imho. The forums have gotten too hostile lately.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

there are also doctors that say anal sex causes the gay rectal disease, so

gay bowel syndrome, actually, and they're right.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

I guess it's easier to like people until they give you a reason to dislike them rather than just dislike everyone until they prove to you otherwise. Lotta angry people here that think being angry is better than being funny or interesting. :ohdear:

the op is neither

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

I mean calling oneself a Vampyress is pretty silly IMO but RuPaul's unrepentance is worse and so is Food Crime. I'm the food police and I have my eyes everywhere. Watch out.

Basically if you don't care about the misrepresentation of women in videogames, you're not allowed to use the word tranny. It's our word.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

My real opinion is that if a word is frequently used by people who actually hate and want to murder people, it's maybe okay to try to avoid it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If someone uses those words, it's okay to hate them thuogh, imo.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

maybe not hate them but acknowledge that they are doing a Bad Thing IMO

I don't want to acknowledge anything. That would be letting the cismen win.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 21:57 on May 27, 2014

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

No, but it's clearly the thing you identify with most strongly, so.

If I were a hateful baby I would generally let people know before I have sex with them. Having sex with someone under false pretenses is a really scummy thing to do and makes you a piece of poo poo.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
You can turn puberty on or off just by spending a few minutes meditating and really concentrating on it each day.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Obviously but it's just an example of how people should have control over their bodies regardless of whether or not other people think they are wrong for thinking that way.

You're a creepy mother fucker

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

sleeptalker posted:

So it's vanity?

Troons spend more time in front of a mirror than they do in front of real people. For the most part they're proud of this and will openly admit to it. They also really like the smell of their own farts.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

GBS is full of people who think their social science requirements that put them a stone's throw away from a psychology minor at university make them experts on human behavior, sort of like how they think reciting the things that spew out of Cartman's mouth on Southpark and really meaning them is humor.

you really like to talk about south park huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Bicyclops posted:

i can say family guy if you'd rather. whichever particular show whose brand of humor is "how about you kill yourself or get curb stomped?" you can pick your flavor

You're a repressed creepy weirdo.

• Locked thread