Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

quote:

hahahahaha ilu GD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I was gonna say it's a shame Baldo di Gregorio has been left out of the squad but apparently he's german?? bullshit

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol what the gently caress

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Taff posted:

Ive got a question thats bothering me about this thread. Why is it the Italians who make the tournament run on time, I thought it would be the swiss

It's because fascism is insanely good Taff, and it made the trains run on time. And Italy loves fascism

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Spangly A posted:

A winger as 6? Pirlo not 10? a fullback as 4? they need to read the TRP numbers thread imo.

Pirlo has always played with 21

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Spangly A posted:

In friendlies he goes with 10 and it just fits Hegay, it just fits.

ok spangly

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Duro posted:

I lost a lot of respect for Destro. Prandelli asked him to be the reserve and he acted all wishy washy about it. He could have boarded the plane to Brazil and he let his pride get in the way. It's clear that Prandelli's decisions were entirely based on tactics, he has a vision and we should give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm not a loving coach, I haven't seen them train, if he preferred Immobile to Destro there must be a reason. Frankly, I'm happy Prandelli finally has the balls to drop his viola favoritism. He's doing what's right for the team.

Funny how Destro denies this story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

It could be because Montolivo and Aquilani is actually really good??

• Locked thread