Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Xenocides posted:

As a Mormon goon I consider the $10 money well spent.

as a mormon goon god i demand you give me 1 dollar out of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
hail space satan

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Xenocides posted:

As the posted question from before, are the magic underwear laundered with special care instructions so they do not lose their power with repeated washes? Is there a rule that you have to replace them after an amount of time or washes so you don't lose said powers? Also from a prior question of mine do they repel accidents in them. TIA

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien

demonR6 posted:

As the posted question from before, are the magic underwear laundered with special care instructions so they do not lose their power with repeated washes? Is there a rule that you have to replace them after an amount of time or washes so you don't lose said powers? Also from a prior question of mine do they repel accidents in them. TIA

When Jesus walked into Prophet Ralph's office and said that negroes now had souls, he also said that the magic clothes were guaranteed to stop bullets as well although he may have returned to nix that whole thing a week later IDK but it sort of sounds like the 'accidents' you are referring to are more along the lines of "making GBS threads in the magic underwear" which I understand Jesus was not a big fan of

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

demonR6 posted:

They are not as far as I know magic. I throw them in the washing machine. They are a symbolic reminder to the wearer. I have never repelled an accident while wearing them that I know of but if they repel accidents how would I know that one was going to happen. :iiam:

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Xenocides posted:

They are not as far as I know magic. I throw them in the washing machine. They are a symbolic reminder to the wearer. I have never repelled an accident while wearing them that I know of but if they repel accidents how would I know that one was going to happen. :iiam:

Counterpoint: They are constantly wrapped around an accident

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Xenocides posted:

Good stuff, see.. this thread has value because I learned something I did not know and a rumor was dispelled. Unless you are lying and the underwear have a secret power that makes women irresistible to you or some other sorcery.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

swampland posted:

Counterpoint: They are constantly wrapped around an accident

Counter-Counterpoint: They actually spend most of their time in a drawer.

demonR6 posted:

Good stuff, see.. this thread has value because I learned something I did not know and a rumor was dispelled. Unless you are lying and the underwear have a secret power that makes women irresistible to you or some other sorcery.

The secret powers are only for the initiated. Sorry.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Xenocides posted:

I don't even know whats real anymore

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Wow, that guy's for real? Well, we might as well run down the whole "how much and to what degree do you actually buy this crap" you can start with the obvious things lol

edit also was I right about pooping in the magic underwear

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
When you ruin your garments. You need to cut off the sewn masonic symbols and toss them into a fire. The rest of the garment can be used as rags or can be thrown away without offending God.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
garments exists solely as a weird birth control method ie you'll never want a non-mormon to see you getting naked but it doesn't matter because no nonmormon would have sex with you after seeing you in your magic underwear

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Edgar posted:

When you ruin your garments. You need to cut off the sewn masonic symbols and toss them into a fire. The rest of the garment can be used as rags or can be thrown away without offending God.

No, you just cut the symbols up. You can use a fire I guess but I never have.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a secret store you purchase these items because surely there isn't a magic undergarments section at Wal-Mart which requires an ID and handshake so the clerk knows you are legit. Also are you aware of magic womens panties?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

demonR6 posted:

Is there a secret store you purchase these items because surely there isn't a magic undergarments section at Wal-Mart which requires an ID and handshake so the clerk knows you are legit. Also are you aware of magic womens panties?

This should help.

http://www.cafepress.com/+magic+underwear-panties

I wouldn't know. I just wear them. I have never worked magic on my underwear or had them work magic on me. Unless magic is a euphemism in which case I am very confused right now.

Danger-Pumpkin
Apr 27, 2008

That's the way the bee bumbles.

Xenocides posted:

But you don't deny that you are an accident, then?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Mormons aren't real. They're a fake religion made up by those South Park guys.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

But you don't deny that you are an accident, then?

No idea. You'd have to ask my parents. I don't quiz them about their sex life.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Give people the opportunity to ask a few harmless questions and sure enough someone always has to go out of bounds and potentially gently caress it up for everyone else.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

brick cow posted:

thats retarded argument to make. you can't say that god is eternal and he can change. its a paradox. if you can literally talk to god he is going to tell you the right thing to do the first time.

Well I mean by that logic then all Christians are wrong. God gave people some very clear instructions in the OT and then when the NT came the message was "lol jk dont do all of that anymore"

Xenocides posted:

Same

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

mookface posted:

The first girl to ever jerk me off in a park was a Mormon girl

In highschool the mormon girls I ran with would never have vaginal sex, cuz that's ungodly, but they sure as poo poo loved it in the pooper

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The NT was just a revision of the original TOS.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

How do mormons go about recruiting mormons? Do they have a more-mans-and-them fundraiser?

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah the ideas are loving crazy, but tbh every Mormon I've met has been super chill about it.

My ex's family was Mormon and never really tried to force anything or cared too hard about what we believed. Current boss is Mormon as well and had no idea after 8 months of working when someone randomly mentioned it.

I know I've wanted to punch more Baptists in the grill than Mormons so far, all I'm sayin.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Shala posted:

Yeah the ideas are loving crazy, but tbh every Mormon I've met has been super chill about it.

The Universe seems crazy; why should the explanation of the Universe seem sane to us?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

chaoslord posted:

all Christians are wrong

Not really though, the passover rules weren't meant to be permanent they were a placeholder and jesus fulfilled the passover blood sacrifice. That was the game changer.

The reason blacks weren't allowed to hold the priest was because they bore the mark of cain and cain is/was bad. They didn't stop suddenly stop bearing the mark of cain God just changed his mind and meh, i guess all the darkies aren't bad after all, who knew? So the rules got changed because of societal pressure not any fullfillment of promise.

Also polygamy was handed down as an everlasting covenant and god indian gave that also for some reason.

And christians in general: god acted like an alcoholic step-dad in the OT and suddenly developed an entirely new personality in the NT, so in that regard, yes, all christians are wrong.

brick cow fucked around with this message at 18:57 on May 27, 2014

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shala posted:

I know I've wanted to punch more Baptists in the grill than Mormons so far, all I'm sayin.

Jehovah's Witnesses parking their cars in front of my house and using it as a staging point to rally the troops before heading into my neighborhood to spam it leaving two to three cars in front of my house. I put an end to that a couple of months ago when I decided to mow the lawn, edge and blow all the grass clippings and dead weeds onto the cars parked there. For good measure I took the dogs out to take a poo poo on the grass in front of the car door. My neighbor down the road turned on his sprinklers when they were gathering which had to have been epic.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

demonR6 posted:

Jehovah's Witnesses parking their cars in front of my house and using it as a staging point to rally the troops before heading into my neighborhood to spam it leaving two to three cars in front of my house. I put an end to that a couple of months ago when I decided to mow the lawn, edge and blow all the grass clippings and dead weeds onto the cars parked there. For good measure I took the dogs out to take a poo poo on the grass in front of the car door. My neighbor down the road turned on his sprinklers when they were gathering which had to have been epic.

Jehovah's Witnessees suck, man. At least Mormon missionaries will do useful things for you like yard work or help you paint a room or lift things.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

nutranurse posted:

Jehovah's Witnessees suck, man. At least Mormon missionaries will do useful things for you like yard work or help you paint a room or lift things.

Exactly! A couple of years ago I was working on the yard one afternoon and it was hot as balls. Three missionaries rolled up on me (on bikes) and started a conversation. Next thing I know one of them is helping me edge and another is offering to trim a hedge while I run inside and get a drink because I seemed hot.

Probably an excuse to run off my my lawn implements but w/e right? JW's just want to go inside and have talk. I get enough of that with my wife and do not need religious fanatics in my home telling me I need my soul saved.

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 27, 2014

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive had like three friends in my life who have been JWs and they are all really cool people, never brought up their religion/proselytized, and all them loved to party hard and drink their faces off...in return i tried my best put the filter on and not to cuss like a blackwater mercenary and not take the lords name in vain, even though none of them ever had an issue with any of this it was just kind of a mutual respect thing.

ymmv

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
All the Mormons I've met IRL have been pretty nice people but I heard they're very mean to ex-Mormons

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Wayside Bazaar posted:

ive had like three friends in my life who have been JWs and they are all really cool people, never brought up their religion/proselytized, and all them loved to party hard and drink their faces off...in return i tried my best put the filter on and not to cuss like a blackwater mercenary and not take the lords name in vain, even though none of them ever had an issue with any of this it was just kind of a mutual respect thing.

ymmv

Wait, party and drink? I thought that is a definite no-no. I had a co-worker years ago who was a JW and she was not even allowed to celebrate her birthday with anything more than a cupcake from us at work. Probably explains why once she left she went batshit crazy and was into everything.

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I remember one or two "I am a mormon AMA" threads from gbs over the years. Pretty sure I remember xenocides from them. I used to pipe up with a story about an 18 year old mormon chick that used to let me stick it in her pooper and her married!! mom sometimes would come over and let me play with her tits and come in her mouth. They were pretty ok with me saying I thought their religion was complete shite becuase they both loved the d. The 18 year old didn't wear the garment but the mom did, like under her bra, which was weird. She'd only let me undress her slowly under the auspices of a "back massage" O_o. But they said the garment thing was mainly to enforce chaste clothing since you couldn't wear anything with cleavage or it would show.

pr0k fucked around with this message at 19:24 on May 27, 2014

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

brick cow posted:

as a mormon goon god i demand you give me 1 dollar out of that

I only pay on my income not my expenses. You will have to talk to Lowtax to collect. Good luck.

I love cats
Feb 8, 2012

Tujague posted:

I was going to say that a Mormon goon sounds impossible but what do I know I got this avatar from a genuine anthrofurry weaboo brony SA user.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you are a rape fetish moron.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
As the child of parents who joined the church shortly after having kids I can honestly say that all the mormons in this thread can go gently caress themselves.

You're all disgusting wastes of human garbage. Kill yourselves and please stop molesting kids. Thanks in advance.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Console Role Player posted:

As the child of parents who joined the church shortly after having kids I can honestly say that all the mormons in this thread can go gently caress themselves.

You're all disgusting wastes of human garbage. Kill yourselves and please stop molesting kids. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you were catholic, bruh.

Mormons liked loving women so much that they married multiple wives!

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
They're both terrible tbh

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

demonR6 posted:

Wait, party and drink? I thought that is a definite no-no. I had a co-worker years ago who was a JW and she was not even allowed to celebrate her birthday with anything more than a cupcake from us at work. Probably explains why once she left she went batshit crazy and was into everything.

Yes for sure. Maybe they aren't true believers and are just going along with something they were born into, i don't know and don't care. But I also did go to a JW wedding and the spirits were flowing both before the ceremony and after and it wasnt just the sinners who were partaking...the actual ceremony (held in a hotel banquet hall) probably could have been confused for a unitarian ceremony if it weren't for the constant substitutions of 'jehovah' instead of 'god'...that was it, the catholic and episcopalian weddings/funerals ive been to have been far stranger by comparison (but evangelical x-tians still put on the craziest church service ive ever attended).

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

Console Role Player posted:

Show us on the doll where the Mormonism touched you.

• Locked thread