Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
because they always take things literally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

you hosed it up

HalfHazard

Jett posted:

you hosed it up

kleptomaniac spotted

Reset Button

i get it

Cosmic Charlie

There was a prison break and I saw a midget climb up the fence. As he jumped down he sneered at me and I thought, well that’s a little condescending

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dude one time i got midget breath on me at the grocery store and tripped for like over an hour

Jerkodactyl

Winnie Blue's, mate.
I laughed irl

voting 5

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Ellie please enough with the puns.

Cosmic Charlie

WetNightmare posted:

dude one time i got midget breath on me at the grocery store and tripped for like over an hour

Are you sure they weren't a dwarf? dwarfs and midgets have very little in common you know

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
preeeetty sure but

mazzi Chart Czar
AHHHHHHHH HAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Blue's Clues

Medium steaks are done rarely like a pun well

Cosmic Charlie

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

AHHHHHHHH HAhaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

One time, a rancher was out on the range and counted he had 198 head of cattle, he rounded them up and went home with 200

mazzi Chart Czar
hahahahahahaah.

The X-man cometh

Cosmic Charlie posted:

One time, a rancher was out on the range and counted he had 198 head of cattle, he rounded them up and went home with 200

Excellent.

A ship carrying red paint collided with a ship carrying brown paint in the middle of the ocean.

All the sailors were marooned.

owl milk
good thread

Cosmic Charlie

The X-man cometh posted:

Excellent.

A ship carrying red paint collided with a ship carrying brown paint in the middle of the ocean.

All the sailors were marooned.

Its hard for a captain to live down a mistake like that, reminds me of the optometrist that fell into his lens grinder and made a spectacle of himself

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
did you hear the one about the jump rope? it's dumb lets skip it

Cosmic Charlie

ChairmanMeow posted:

did you hear the one about the jump rope? it's dumb lets skip it

I've been trying to come up with one about photographers but I'm having trouble developing it

Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
Mods?

The X-man cometh

Cosmic Charlie posted:

I've been trying to come up with one about photographers but I'm having trouble developing it

I tried a bunch to come up with something that was worthy of this thread.

No pun in ten did.

alnilam

i was running back through the list of reasons I ended up financially indebted to a chinaman, when someone asked me what US state we were in. I didn't hear them though, I just thought out loud: "Why owe Ming?"

Frank Horrigan

by Ralp
Probate literally everybody in this thread.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
did you hear the one about the wall?
I can't get over it

Blue's Clues

did you guys hear the one about the squirrel? it's nuts!!!

get it?

alnilam

goddamn i'm still laughing about the op, masterful

it's gotten into my skull, no bones about it :yohoho: (that one was kinda fored but ive always wanted a reason to use that smiley)

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
lmbtfo irl charles gj

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
do paper companies move around a lot?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
or are they stationery

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
who even uses paper anymore?

tao of lmao

Hate everyone itt

Cosmic Charlie

mailorder bees! posted:

who even uses paper anymore?

I believe each congressman uses several pages.

ass

alnilam posted:

goddamn i'm still laughing about the op, masterful

it's gotten into my skull, no bones about it :yohoho: (that one was kinda fored but ive always wanted a reason to use that smiley)

i don't even know what this emote is supposed to resemble... a skull with an afro?

The X-man cometh
There were once 3 kingdoms that bordered the same lake. In the middle of the lake there was an island, and the 3 kingdoms had been fighting over it for years. No one seemed to be able to keep the upper hand for very long and no one had been victorious. The wars over this little island were very costly, but all 3 kingdoms wanted it because of its great beauty and resources.

Finally, the monarchs agreed to a way to settle the matter permanently.
Each would send their knights and squires to the island and they would
fight it out. Whoever's knights and squires won the day would keep the
island forever.

One kingdom sent many knights and each knight had a few squires. The night before the battle, the knights sat around polishing armor while the squires readied the weapons. When the armor was finished, the knights sat around the fire drinking.

The second kingdom sent more knights than the first and each knight had several squires. The night before the battle, the knights sat around the fire drinking while the squires scurried about polishing armor and
readying weapons.

The third kingdom only sent one knight and he had only one squire. While the squire polished armor and readied the weapons, the knight hung a single pot from the tallest branch of the tree and tied a rope with a loop at the end from another branch. Then the knight sat by the fire and drank while the squire kept working.

The fateful day came and all the squires came out to the battlefield. (The
knights had stayed up too long drinking.) The battle was fierce. In the
end, only the lone squire from the third kingdom was left standing.
Proving once again, the age old theorem:

The squire of the high pot and noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other two sides.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

seriously got laid from this thanks again op

• Locked thread