Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

pressedbunny posted:

My third weapon pick :(

Mine was 'chain'. The first two were gimmes, chair and ring steps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

Mine was 'chain'. The first two were gimmes, chair and ring steps.

I had chair, table, and kendo sticks. If it had been for the Shield/Evolution match I would have got a 3/3 :(

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman

Solomonic posted:

My favorite is right after Seth jumps off the Titantron, everybody's down in the aisle and there's a great low shot of everybody crawling towards the ring together. It looks like a scene from a war movie.
You know what to do, Wrasslormonkey

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am actually kinda hyped for RAW tonight

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Solomonic posted:

I went back and watched the Shield/Evolution match again. There was some really good camera work at points - obviously you have the usual 'camera zooms in and out as someone is beaten down' thing, and at the beginning they didn't really know who to follow, but after things got back together and broke back down they started doing great shots, like the closing that somebody posted earlier. My favorite is right after Seth jumps off the Titantron, everybody's down in the aisle and there's a great low shot of everybody crawling towards the ring together. It looks like a scene from a war movie.

I enjoy what they do with stuff like Rollins coming off the ropes to knee Triple H. You know it's coming but not seeing him until it connects adds to the match. If I had seen him prep the move, I wouldn't have been as into it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daniel Bryan posted:

Basically the best way to get hooked up with someone in wrestling is to get tossed into a random angle with one another.

RIP Benoit

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
I enjoyed the Seth death jump off the set. I was just starting to wonder 'wait, where's Seth at? Oh, I seem him on the Titantron, where is he standing- wait a second...'

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Sky Shadowing posted:

I enjoyed the Seth death jump off the set. I was just starting to wonder 'wait, where's Seth at? Oh, I seem him on the Titantron, where is he standing- wait a second...'

There were so many good spots in that match, but I think the most incredible thing about it is that one team clean-sweeped the other, and not a single member of either team looked weak for a second.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

sportsgenius86 posted:

I enjoy what they do with stuff like Rollins coming off the ropes to knee Triple H. You know it's coming but not seeing him until it connects adds to the match. If I had seen him prep the move, I wouldn't have been as into it.

This is why I think that camera direction was missing Bryan's running knee on purpose so many times after he started using it, so it could come out of nowhere or whatever, because it's truly awesome when it comes from nowhere (i.e. at Orton's punt attempt at WMXXX when it's a tight zoom on Orton and then he gets a knee in the mouth and then the final one on Batista a few minutes later).

Unknownone
Apr 23, 2003

Some stupid 04 bought me this
I really should start doing the prediction games.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Unknownone posted:

I really should start doing the prediction games.

Shame on everyone who got beat by loving Gackt from /wooo/

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Is Brock supposed to show up any time soon? The main event heel scene is seriously hurting for someone who is a real threat. All the big heels were vanquished last night except THE DEMON KANE, and he already lost to Bryan in a title match last month.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Give Brock the title

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Minidust posted:

Is Brock supposed to show up any time soon? The main event heel scene is seriously hurting for someone who is a real threat. All the big heels were vanquished last night except THE DEMON KANE, and he already lost to Bryan in a title match last month.

I could see him coming back to give Summerslam a shot in the arm. Doubt they'd waste one of his appearances on TLC, which usually does ok based on the gimmick alone.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I think Cena's next direction should be a tag team run with Bo Dallas. Like the gimmick should be that Cena can't see through Bo's schtick, they can win the tag belts so Bo can do his insufferable NXT gimmick, then eventually Cena sees Bo is a bad guy and beats him up.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

oatgan posted:

Give Brock the title

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

WWE doesn't want a champ that doesn't work house shows and Brock only wants to wrestle in super fights. There's no reason to put the strap on Brock.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Just like Daniel Bryan

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

oatgan posted:

Give Brock the title

SMH (Satan, Make it Happen)

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

oatgan posted:

Give Brock the title

All of them please.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Summerslam 3 v 1, Brock vs the Shield.

Make it happen Vince.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

oatgan posted:

Just like Daniel Bryan

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Trips chasing Rollins, but everyone just has eyes for their smart phone.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

triplexpac posted:

I could see him coming back to give Summerslam a shot in the arm. Doubt they'd waste one of his appearances on TLC, which usually does ok based on the gimmick alone.

He usually does come back for Summerslam, but if Summerslam isn't on real PPV they're probably going to lose a lot of money with him.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Hammerstein posted:

Trips chasing Rollins, but everyone just has eyes for their smart phone.

To be fair, some of them were probably following the Blackhawks game.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DangerKat posted:

To be fair, some of them were probably following the Blackhawks game.

They were watching on the Network. That was probably the point the Kings tied it up so those were some sad people.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

wasn't the plan for Brock to work Summerslam and have his program build to a big match at the September show to try to get people to rollover their Network subs?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

sportsgenius86 posted:

wasn't the plan for Brock to work Summerslam and have his program build to a big match at the September show to try to get people to rollover their Network subs?

Don't know what their plan is, but my thinking would be Brock's first match back after beating Undertaker would be bigger than his second match after. So why not do that one match at the September show, if that's what they want?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Brock is going to come back and get his win back over Cena in September

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Valeyard posted:

Brock is going to come back and get his win back over Cena in September

I hope we do get this rematch at some point. I guess it all depends on how many dates he has left because we need Brock/Bryan first.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think Summerslam is after subs start expiring, isn't it?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

I think Summerslam is after subs start expiring, isn't it?
Summerslam is a week or 2 before the first round of subscriptions expire. It's the September/October period that needs to be solid to keep the Day 1 and Wrestlemania buyers.

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'm going to say it.

I thought Chyna was quite attractive at one time.

Well, this is awkward.

Please tell me you've seen her (debatable) lady parts

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Give Seth Rollins the title for he is my favorite wrestler.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Jason Funk posted:

Please tell me you've seen her (debatable) lady parts

It's called a clenis.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Getting rude in here.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

Your Friend posted:

Give Seth Rollins the title for he is my favorite wrestler.

Give the Shield all of the titles. Like, all of them. At the same time.

Just loving push the Shield to the moon, they're so loving great and they keep getting better.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Oh wow, I'm sure Chyna's super sad that her vagina doesn't hold up to your lofty aesthetic standards.

seriously, making fun of a woman for her goddamn genital appearance is beyond the loving pale. gently caress you.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Hey, here's a good conversational topic: literally anything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

fatherdog posted:

Hey, here's a good conversational topic: literally anything else

fatherdog: noted hater of the awesomeness that is the Shield.

Fine, let's spend another nine pages talking about how Daniel Bryan is being buried because buyrates. :v:

• Locked thread