Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

fatherdog posted:

Hey, here's a good conversational topic: literally anything else

Agreed. Cena/Bo tag team run. Good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Skunkrocker posted:

fatherdog: noted hater of the awesomeness that is the Shield.

Don't think that's the topic he's talking about.

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
Caught up on Payback this afternoon, thought it was pretty mediocre and not worth it overall. Really hoping they shake things up something fierce on Raw tonight

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Retromancer posted:

Wade Barret and Bo as BNB&B

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Evolution is literally being buried, I want the old Game back

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I am happy that Bad News Barrett retained his championship and won a match on a 'Special Event' against noted crap wrestler ROB VAN DAM (feat. pointy thumbs at himself)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I Before E posted:

Don't think that's the topic he's talking about.

I think that was the joke. You're making me defend Skunkrocker, come on man.

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I am happy that Bad News Barrett retained his championship and won a match on a 'Special Event' against noted crap wrestler ROB VAN DAM (feat. pointy thumbs at himself)

Me too. Bad News owns.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

oldpainless posted:

I think in PSP we should use the term "f-5ing the shark"
But that's a sign of things being awesome, not a point when things start sucking.

Retromancer posted:

WWE doesn't want a champ that doesn't work house shows and Brock only wants to wrestle in super fights. There's no reason to put the strap on Brock.

I'd have no problem with Brock being a limited appearance champion if one of two things happened: 1) The titles were still split, where the WWE title was a PPV-only thing with the big hype feel that you don't necessarily get on TV every week, and the WHC is basically the Raw and Smackdown title - OR, 2) If they kept it as-is and elevated the IC title to that level as being the big important one that gets defended on television. In the case of #1 I'd support an IC/US merger, in the latter case I wouldn't. I don't think they'll ever do #2 though, because by all indications even they see the IC title as a black hole.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think that was the joke. You're making me defend Skunkrocker, come on man.

Well, poo poo, looks like I'm the dense one here.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Me too. Bad News owns.

We finally agree on something - can we make it two for two and also say that you agree Sheamus rules as well

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Aurain posted:

All of them please.

My client, Brock Lesnar, broke Paige's undefeated streak at Summerslam.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BNB is cool now that he wrestles matches and Sheamus is also cool when he wrestles matches. I would like them to wrestle each other more.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

oatgan posted:

BNB is cool now that he wrestles matches and Sheamus is also cool when he wrestles matches. I would like them to wrestle each other more.

Agreed

What is happening in here

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Agreed

What is happening in here

Looks like a lot of people agreeing with each other.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

fatherdog posted:

Wade Barret and Bo as BNB&B

I'd rather they turn Wade face and pair him with a returning Evan Bourne so we could have AirBNB :v:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I Before E posted:

Greatest night in the history of our sport

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

BlueArmyMan posted:

I'd rather they turn Wade face and pair him with a returning Evan Bourne so we could have AirBNB :v:

Turn Evan, make them a trio, B&BNB&B

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

I Before E posted:

I disagree.

Edit for more content: I actually am pretty hype for Raw tonight but Cena is going to be loving insufferable. I really hope they aren't dumb enough to trot him out and go YAY WE DID IT BRAY WYATT IS BEATEN FOREVER because, well.

The only two ways out of this for the WWE is to sweep this thing under the rug entirely or have Bray come out and give a YOU PEOPLE FAILED ME speech. The former is never happening because it would require them not to ram John Cena down our throats. The second would kill Bray's crowd heat.

Although now that I think about it, he could probably make it work. gently caress, Bray can make anything work.

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jun 2, 2014

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

:argh:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

And we're back

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Carlisle posted:

We finally agree on something - can we make it two for two and also say that you agree Sheamus rules as well

Well poo poo yes we can. I mean I don't think he should be the champ or anything but Sheamus always puts on good matches and takes people (unfairly) making GBS threads on his matches with fair regularity totally in stride. Oh and he lets dudes beat the poo poo out of him which I respect. And his theme owns.

So yes, Sheamus rules.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

I'm watching Raw tonight, but if they don't give me anything worthwhile, I'm giving up until MitB. I'm not asking for much, just a cool angle, a new call up, somebody returning. Just give me something.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Liar Lyre posted:

I'm watching Raw tonight, but if they don't give me anything worthwhile, I'm giving up until MitB. I'm not asking for much, just a cool angle, a new call up, somebody returning. Just give me something.

A Kofi match

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Retromancer posted:

Would Cena understand he's a heel or would he be oblivious? If it's the latter I am all the way on board.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Your Friend posted:

A Kofi match

Kofi vs. Bo again. Kane will do a thing again. Adam Rose will renew the feud with Zeb and Swagger.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Valeyard posted:

Evolution is literally being buried, I want the old Game back

Evolution will get its revenge tonight, when the 4th member of Evolution debuts. Damien Sandow dressed as Charles Darwin, book it.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
Let's play 'What Will Sandow Dress As This Week?' Tonight Raw is in Indianapolis. Will he be a race car driver? How will Bob Holly feel about that?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Dr. Baker posted:

Let's play 'What Will Sandow Dress As This Week?' Tonight Raw is in Indianapolis. Will he be a race car driver? How will Bob Holly feel about that?

I'm pulling for Neal Armstrong or Axl Rose.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
David Letterman. It's topical because he announced his retirement recently!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I hope they do ridiculous one-sided MITB qualifying matches. Can Cesaro overcome the odds and beat Xavier Woods? :ohdear:

Dr. Baker posted:

Indiana Jones.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
"Bad News" is a nickname I feel should always be in wrestling. Like "The Natural", or "Hacksaw".

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

El Gallinero Gros posted:

"Bad News" is a nickname I feel should always be in wrestling. Like "The Natural", or "Hacksaw".

OK but Wade Barrett has to have all three.

vvvvvvvv also Barrett

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

We need more "Man Mountain _____"s.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

We need more "Man Mountain _____"s.

I'll co-sign on this.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dr. Baker posted:

Peyton Manning for the ultra-rare double troll.

Jason Funk
Dec 23, 2007

by XyloJW

Retromancer posted:

Oh wow, I'm sure Chyna's super sad that her vagina doesn't hold up to your lofty aesthetic standards.

seriously, making fun of a woman for her goddamn genital appearance is beyond the loving pale. gently caress you.

:fedora::neckbeard:

all women are beautiful

Jason Funk fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 3, 2014

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Oh yeah seeing as Daniel Bryan the Poster is at Raw, who is picking up the Discussion thread after Raw tonight?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

can't defend his title can't make friends smdh daniel bryan

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

I Before E posted:

Well, poo poo, looks like I'm the dense one here.

It's okay. We still love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Most accurate poster + avatar combination.

• Locked thread