Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
RIP Chile you were cool and good.

loving penos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

It's amazing to see the difference in attitude Alexis has when he plays for chile. The man has been absolutely fantastic, as he was in 2010.

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
y'know, as a country we never really had a folk figure that embodied the soul of our people (maybe condorito), but I think Gary fits the bill quite nicely.
r.i.p. sweet prince, from now on I'll believe you really did say "qué sucede".

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
La Roja at La Moneda

http://vimeo.com/99534531

Uniballer
May 14, 2005

Some guy bought me this avatar as a reward for defeating Skizzzer in Internet Hockey. I have slain the mighty! Also, Taylor Hall is gay.
Chuca weon :(

It was quiet for two minutes after the game at the bar I was watching it in Canada. Nobody wanted to talk for fear of breaking into tears.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Pinilla's latest tattoo

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

Juanito posted:

Pinilla's latest tattoo

I think that would have counted as a goal. Wishful thinking.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Juanito posted:

Pinilla's latest tattoo

lol this rules, please also post it in the tattoo thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Amazingly awful.

• Locked thread