Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
I started this game.

IAmTheRad - 765817610

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

I have no clue what a perfect lock team is or even if I have any girls with perfect lock.

But I do have a team that basically just is made to give me stamina or ease on timing a bit. I only need to use that for event/daily hards. I'm not amazing enough to touch expert yet.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Aku posted:

Took me 39 tries but I finally did it I don't have to play this song anymore

Perfect lock is a skill some cards have(mainly the SR/UR cards, as well as the new Rs) that does what its name implies: lock the timing to be nothing but Perfects for a few seconds. A perfect lock team basically has cards with that skill, made to help full combo songs. The thing is these cards may not be the same color of Smile/Pure/Cool so your score may suffer, so you sacrifice scoring for full combo(like in my picture above). Stamina teams are fine if you're just trying to clear a difficult song, though.

The closest thing I have to Perfect lock is something that relaxes the timing a bit. I don't need to be perfect, but it makes it easier to get a perfect.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

only 2 new girls from the 11 pull. 1 SR, of course...

What a failure this time.
That's been 23 pulls from the rare machine which includes the one you begin with.

Should I feed off the dupes if I already have the idol'd version of them?

IAmTheRad fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 30, 2015

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

I have a abundance of Cool. I have a lackluster amount of Pure. My smile amount is just right.

That is just when you look at the Rare or above. All my SR+ are all Cool :smith:

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

All I need is 3 more LP then I could do a chain of 3 hards in a row. I won't attempt extreme without perfect lock. Last time I did only normals and that didn't get me too far in the rankings. I failed horribly at the hards I tried back then.
I'm better now.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Well, I have found a problem I had on my all smile team. I didn't have any stamina regenerators on it, so in hard mode a couple of songs in the daily challenge made it so I would just get to a low enough stamina count, so when the next part came that I don't have robotic fingers for and no perfect lock... yet, I would just get deeper and deeper into failure territory. And then lose completely.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

New event on now. Play 5 days and get an UR Eri. Pre-idol'd

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Once I max out a idol with level and of course affection, they get fed to the next one to get max rank. But I will not feed the nine to anyone except their own exact clone for the skill ups.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Update still did not fix the lag after pressing to hearing the sound.

How could they break the game like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Honoka Kosaka UR. Wewt.

Also she's smile. And I needed a smile UR. Just need a Pure now.

I should add that I got it with scout tickets.

IAmTheRad fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Sep 26, 2015

• Locked thread