Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's blowing my mind that it's been on for 10 years. Half the contestants were like "oh I started watching in fourth grade and..." I was dying.

I didn't watch the last couple seasons, but I noticed that they didn't have any funny-bad auditions this year. Is that a new thing? Did they say anything about a new policy when it started?

Also, super glad that this year it's finally on Hulu! It was the dumbest thing when it wasn't available and I'm sure it didn't do the ratings any favors.

e: here, have a classic to make up for it

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 09:27 on Jun 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Ovation picked up the reruns iirc, so I guess it's possible they might manage a half-assed new season?

Nigel's tweet is a bit more hopeful than characterized. Someone said they wanted to be in the audience next year and he replied:
"you are very welcome to be in the audience, if we are still on the air? Fingers crossed, with the help of our fans, we will be!"
https://twitter.com/dizzyfeet/status/473870363760148481

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Did that first couple legit end their routine with him biting her breast?

e: omg you guys, did you know that Benji came out and left the Mormon church? :3: :3: :3:
e2: omg and Travis was his first crush after his mission?!

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 12, 2014

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Bieber seems super stoned in every one of those intros. I think the other guy is just there to babysit.

Looks like SYTYCD ratings are improving so far?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Yeah I already have a crush on that Cosby-rear end jerk. Hat dude was nuts, I think he and his mom shared some coke beforehand.

I'm still not over the "I've watched this show since third grade" kids. Holy poo poo I'm old.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
No, they said on the show that this was the last of her three weeks.

My favorite part is when she was all "It was sexy, but so subtle, really understated!" to the girl in the skintight leather see-through cutaway catsuit and (hideous) huge red heels.

Cat continues to bug the crap out of me (:downs: DONT DO IT), but I really like that Nigel doesn't gently caress around or pause for a solid minute before the elimination.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Jul 25, 2014

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I'm shocked Teddy was eliminated. I thought he'd get enough votes to be around for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Wow, just saw an ad that this week (for the first time?) there's a theme, and the theme is Michael Jackson.

Guess Wade Robson isn't coming back anytime soon.

• Locked thread