Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I'm sure most of the cost for the show is just in music. Hopefully they'll just keep it going forever, not like fox has much else to put on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I never really understood why they did it in Vegas to begin with.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I was almost certain they would pick her because they love bringing in hip hop girls. I bet she would have done decently.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Ya know, I never really cared for Mia Michaels much as person, but her choreography was good and had more to do than just relationships. I'm getting a little bogged down with you guys are in love/not in love. Sonya is one of the few that gets away from it sometimes, but she's been doing it a lot lately too. Group routines were really good though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Rudy goes too far into goofball territory for me. But he can stay I guess since Ricky is going to win (he's really good).

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

For some reason they hate everything he does on the show. But these are the same people who want a Russian folk dance and then mock it for years because it wasn't what they expected.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That was good, the right people got into the finale. Although I agree with Nigel on the Ade/Jessica routine. It was trying to be a Mark routine without having any of his crazy insight. It was Good night for hip hop.

Ricky pretty much won from the second week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Soccer mom Mary Murphy wants to congratulate Ricky on being one of the most dominate dancers in So You Think You Can Dance history. You were obviously going to win but you were humble about it. See you in Step Up 10: Stepping on the Moon.

• Locked thread