Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinky Artichoke
Apr 10, 2011

Dinner has blossomed.

MeKeV posted:

God Jasmine H has to in the top few if not the best hip hopperer thats ever been on the show. Its hilarious that she come on as a contemporary dancer.

Only up to Valerie + Ade so far. Why did Tyce even bother choreographing anything there lovely nothing routine.

e: Well I thought that contemporary ballet was incredible. WOW.

I think the dancing was probably pretty great in that contemporary ballet, but it would've been easier to appreciate if the (lack of) lighting wasn't so intrusive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinky Artichoke
Apr 10, 2011

Dinner has blossomed.

KilGrey posted:

I have to second (or is it third or fourth) the Tyce hate. It's not just about his choreo but the fact he's a smug little poo poo as well. You aren't that special.

He is the worst. Usually I don't especially hate his choreo but any time the camera is focused on his face something unpleasant is happening.

Pinky Artichoke
Apr 10, 2011

Dinner has blossomed.

Atticus Finch posted:

I'm so shocked Rudy/Tanisha left. Holy poo poo. I'm OK with Rudy leaving because he's not really as strong as the others, but Tanisha holy moly. She was the strongest woman left on the show and I assumed the final two would be her and Jessica.

Tanisha is good but I feel like the voting public has it in for the Utah ballroom girls, at least over the last few seasons. I almost wonder if the antipathy towards Jenna from last season was part of what did Rudy in this week.

quote:

Valerie looked SO awkward. We have a ballroom expert here, right? They have to tell me if that routine was as bad as I thought it looked. It looked REAL bad. REAL awkward.

She's adorable, but she just doesn't have the emotional maturity. She got lucky with the Bollywood and the cartoony hiphop that she really wasn't exposed early on (and also I assume a legion of little girls voting for her).

• Locked thread