Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
I'm extremely apprehensive about the addition of dance crews this season and from what I've read, it looks like Justin Bieber is a contestant this year... I guess they're really desperate for ratings.

Is SYTYCD in the process of jumping the shark?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

I can't believe they let the guy who dropped Malece come back. That should have earned him a lifetime ban.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I disliked Malece as well but I don't wish paralyzation on people who commit the grave sin of having me dislike them.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Yeah, Nigel was quick to correct him and say it's two.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I'm starting to feel a little ripped off this season. Cat hasn't created a horrific abomination out of her hair yet.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

A theme night? I almost feel like I'm watching American Idol, a show I quit watching a long time ago. Between this, the guest singers, and Justin "loving" Bieber, it seems like they must be desperate for ratings. It just feels like they're throwing everything they can think of at the wall and hoping some of it sticks.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

loving finally, Tanisha's gone. I'm cool with the final three women.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I just watched last night's episode. What was the deal with that flesh-colored wifebeater Jessica wore under her outfits in a couple of her dances? Is that something that's normally done and I just never noticed it? It was extremely noticeable in her dance in the red dress because it wrinkled in ways that skin doesn't. Once I noticed it, I couldn't pay attention to anything else.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Ah, OK. I'd never seen that before. Personally, I think it looked awful in this instance. It looked like she wasn't wearing a dress but wearing a t-shirt with a dress drawn on it, kinda like those old customes which are basically t-shirts with muscles drawn on them. And those gigantic shoulder straps...

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Wait, they're doing one winner this season? I thought they determined that that just screws the guys over.

Edit: Maybe they can only afford one prize this year. This isn't giving me hope for a new season.

Edit 2: I think I'm right about the guys being in the bottom two. When Zack was eliminated, Cat specifically stated that he was in fourth place but with Jessica, she just said it was time for Jessica to go. It seems pretty clear that they're trying to obfuscate both girls being the top two.

So based off of that, Valerie's almost surely a lock for this. I'd be pretty amazed if Ricky won, given how the eliminations have been handled.

...! fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 4, 2014

...!
Oct 5, 2003

...! posted:

So based off of that, Valerie's almost surely a lock for this. I'd be pretty amazed if Ricky won, given how the eliminations have been handled.

Haha, shows what I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

That new format sounds like something I am not at all interested in watching. I hate to say it, but if this kind of extreme change is what they need to do to save the show, maybe they should just let it die.

• Locked thread