Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I thought only 1 girl and 1 guy were going home? Only Jason DeRulo said 4 were leaving and what does he know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

I can't believe they already got rid of Malene, she had more potential than that godawful phone routine let her show. Letting Nick go was the right decision.

Ricky and Valerie were my two preseason picks to win, so pairing them up almost seems unfair.

And yes, Bridget isn't very good. She was too smiley and not into the role at all.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Tupping Liberty posted:

I hope not. I have nothing against Misty but I like variety.

Her crazy underbite kind of freaks me out.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Ricky is far and away the best, and I think Valerie will be the winner for the girls because she's fairly versatile, she's cute and friendly, and she's not over-the-top sexy so that all the little girl voters will refuse to vote for her out of spite.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

That guys' group routine was crazy.

They saved Casey and Jessica.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

The Russian folk dance was the best thing they ever had on the show, if that was the couple where the guy picked his wife up by the vagina and spun her in circles.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Well. Looks like Comfort had some mons hubris tonight if you know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

That hip-hop routine was incredible but man I can't even imagine the filthy thing Nigel said that they awkwardly cut to some audience members sitting on their hands.

You could hear the last remnants of the audience's groans at whatever it was. He probably said some crazy British poo poo about Mary's minge or something.

• Locked thread