Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
a month at least since I ate an apple. Gonna get an apple soon. Not today, I'm not hungry. Tomorrow maybe. It'll probably be a pink lady apple cause that's the obvious best kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties

FluffieDuckie posted:

dude where the hell have you been?

oh haha I joined a band and I been practicing with them a lot, we have a recurring gig every other week at this bar

also it was my best bud's bachelor party over the weekend, went from friday to monday at this beach house so you know you wouldn't internet during a bachelor party

also I got on a drug called geodon and generally feel like my life is more worth living than I ever did before so I don't spend as much time on the internet

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
I don't think I ever did get that apple

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
:siren: THREAD UPDATE!!! :siren:

I just ate an apple. It was green on one side and red on the other. No idea what type that is.

most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
I think it must have been a jonagold

• Locked thread