Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

quote:

Preview Thursday's can't-miss IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c as the road to the June "Slammiversary" epic event continues! If you can't watch it Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

- Tune in Thursday night on SpikeTV to witness the fallout from MVP's new alliance and the path of destruction they unleashed this past week! After beating down World Heavyweight Champion Eric Young, Austin Aries and World Tag Team Champions The Wolves, is there anyone in TNA that can stop the trio of MVP, Bobby Lashley and Kenny King?

- Plus, TNA President Dixie Carter confronted MVP this past week, but she was interrupted by Bully Ray before she could finish. Will we find out more about Dixie and MVP's current business relationship this Thursday? Tune in and find out!

- Speaking of Bully Ray, will he unleash all his fury after being beaten down by MVP, Lashley and King…AND then humiliated after Dixie ordered ECIII to put him through ANOTHER table? Will everyone feel Bully's wrath on Thursday? Don't miss it!

- After what happened this past week, Brittany has challenged The Beautiful People (Angelina Love and Velvet Sky) to a Knockouts tag team match on IMPACT! Who will Brittany get to be her tag team partner?

- Also on Thursday' IMPACT, Mr. Anderson and Gunner will take on The BroMans in tag team action

- Plus, TNA newcomer Bram will be in action as he continues to try and get Magnus to unleash a more violent, aggressive side!

All this and much more on Thursday's huge IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c, including all the latest news on the upcoming "Slammiversary" event!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Spud's outfit is awesome. Impact has Peaked. I have this on mute in the background but I highly doubt that I'll miss anything worthwhile.

EDIT: Spud spray painted on the table that spud is cowering under is awesome. Okay, now Impact has peaked.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Spud is only a pawn in the game of life. :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
If I was drunk and concussed, Magnus might look like Hugh Jackman.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Are they turning Magnus face?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Why haven't they booked the stiltwalkers in a ladder match yet?

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Now that Takeover is done, have I missed anything?

Are Dixie and MVP about to make up and try to be friends?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SylvainMustach posted:

Now that Takeover is done, have I missed anything?

Are Dixie and MVP about to make up and try to be friends?

no

yes

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
thank you, sir

how was bram?

edit: also "MY FRIEND………blah blah……FIRE ME"

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah right, like this company actually pays anyone.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

bully ray this seems excessive

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

oatgan posted:

bully ray this seems excessive

He already forced himself on Rockstar Spud, why are you shocked?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

NXT was an amazing show apparently and then you switch over to this poo poo.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I love when TNA gives someone a gimmick that they're stupid and lovely.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Testekill posted:

NXT was an amazing show apparently and then you switch over to this poo poo.

first hour that aired unopposed was okay but not really special, second hour though

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I love that Bully Ray's gimmick is apparently that since he was put through a table by a woman, he has turned into a psychopathic felon. And he's the babyface.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
what did I just turn back to

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Mickie James-esque lesbian stalker angle.

Yup, Russo is back! :russo:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is dogshit and i don't know why the beautiful people get so much tv time because none of them can speak or wrestle

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

this is dogshit and i don't know why the beautiful people get so much tv time because none of them can speak or wrestle

Because if you weren't getting The Beautiful People you'd be getting more Dixie Carter and Bully Ray segments.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Great White Hope posted:

Because if you weren't getting The Beautiful People you'd be getting more Dixie Carter and Bully Ray segments.

there's nobody else in this company now that you mention it

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

there's nobody else in this company now that you mention it

I'm pretty sure about 80% of the company is involved in either the MVP storyline or The Beautiful People one, and the 20% that isn't get maybe 10 minutes of airtime combined.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Great White Hope posted:

I'm pretty sure about 80% of the company is involved in either the MVP storyline or The Beautiful People one, and the 20% that isn't get maybe 10 minutes of airtime combined.

That Dexter guy is pretty okay, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The first segment actually made sense and flowed logically. I knew it would only get worse from there.

• Locked thread