Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
no u

weird

by zen death robot
this old guy i knew taught me everything i know about lenses. he'd lure me in with things like 'find out why pros trust canon lenses,' and i'd listen to him talk for hours about various Canon lenses. from telephoto to wide angle, they had them all... im really grateful for those conversations

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i want to hear these conversations i want to be immersed in them in their ancient canon lore i want to be the knowledge riding on the wise old mans breath as it comes it from his kind gentle mouth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oh hey, my camera's a Canon

google THIS

do they really trust canon lenses i mean they put them in little padded zippered bags when not in use and that doesn't sound to me like something you do to someone you trust

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I prefer nikon lenses. A Nikon DSLR will always take warmer, more "alive" shots than any Canon I've ever grasped.

I use Nikon because they take a quarter inch off my fatty fat fat waist.

weird

by zen death robot

Angry Fish posted:

I prefer nikon lenses. A Nikon DSLR will always take warmer, more "alive" shots than any Canon I've ever grasped.

I use Nikon because they take a quarter inch off my fatty fat fat waist.

i'm alive/dead colourblind, hence my preferences

cuntman.net

apt gangbang posted:

i'm alive/dead colourblind, hence my preferences

q: you come to a fork in the road and there is a living person and a dead person and only one will tell you which path to take what do you do

a: you turn around and call the cops because the guy is a murderer

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i knew a guy a few years back who was all you want a job i can give everyone jobs no one at canon gives a gently caress they throw money at nothing for no reason if you need a job i'll give you one where you sit around and do nothing for probably more than what you make now canon's a pile of garbage

and that is how i became vice president of bubble wrap popping at canon

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
bo pep would you help me get a job at canon pls

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i can't do that but i did hear about a fantastic phone sales opportunity in arizona . . . .

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Bo-Pepper posted:

i can't do that but i did hear about a fantastic phone sales opportunity in arizona . . . .

living in AZ is a deal breaker tbh

ulvir

guess they trust canon lenses b/c the 400mm is ideal length for a hefty fleshlight

ulvir

I've got a nikon D90 lying about in my room somewhere and it takes good pics

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Throwback Thursday epic bump.

bo pep do you still pop bubble wrap for a living?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My first real camera was a Pentax K-1000 and I miss it terribly

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

today i am general chairman of the entire bubble wrap popping and staple sculpture department there is a great deal of upward mobility if you're sufficiently motivated

Defo Not ICUCMECU
I have a Canon Lens shot glass :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Oh hey, my camera's a Canon

• Locked thread