Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
Sassy and morbidly obese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

mookface posted:

Ooooooooohh

It's a pretty good type because while she may be attractive she feels inferior because all her friends have fake blond hair or whatever and she takes out all her sexual frustration on you

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

It's a pretty good type because while she may be attractive she feels inferior because all her friends have fake blond hair or whatever and she takes out all her sexual frustration on you

Is she also the jealous type?

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Chris Awful posted:

I like a tight-rear end.

I would agree, but that hyphen really complicates things.

I'm gonna say anyone who, when they ask you a question and you don't answer, doesn't ask again because they understand that it is a question you don't want to answer and they can let it go.

^^^ A VERY RARE QUALITY INDEED ^^^

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
*posts a bunch of extremely vague positive traits*
fmsgt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
Male and somewhat effeminate
Female and soft and cuddly (not really big tho)

Either way: clean, relatively low sex drive, interested in taking a strap-on, into walking around the woods and looking at birds with me, able to cope with my sometimes-crippling emotional instability and history of life-threatening disease that will probably come back.

I will die alone. :)

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I would like a sentient animal which is also humanoid.

But not a furry, those guys are weird.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm gay and I like guys that are fat and fem.

You'd think that would make things easy given the stereotype but honestly it's 100x easier finding the random "masc jock" six-pack dude, oddly enough I guess all of that "no fats no fems" stuff has driven them away :(.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

MaxxBot posted:

You'd think that would make things easy given the stereotype but honestly it's 100x easier finding the random "masc jock" six-pack dude, oddly enough I guess all of that "no fats no fems" stuff has driven them away :(.

is this a gay thing??

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

MaxxBot posted:

if you wanna hang out with fat gay pansies you've come to the right place my man goon4goon.com

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
rebounders

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
One legged for easy access

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

gently caress me sexy ghost twins

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Fishy Joe posted:

if you wanna hang out with fat gay pansies you've come to the right place my man goon4goon.com

that's closer to a bear than a fem, but with less muscle and proper hygeine

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

supreme gentleman

Magnitogorsk.
Nov 14, 2004

Global warming is barely a big deal at all compared to the trajectory we used to be on. We'll have to do a lot of environmental engineering projects along certain shorelines and it will be a little warmer and wetter in some places, big fucking deal.
unsigned integer

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
When it comes to ladies, I'm surprisingly un-picky. Like, they need a pretty face and decent skin, and that's my main physical criteria. I like big girls as much as small girls, as long as they're healthy enough for basic physical exertion. Things like race and hair color don't matter a wit to me.

As far as guys, it seems easier to point out when they aren't my type frankly. But my time I had dated a drag king showed me I really like the scrawny faggy nerdy art-punk types. :swoon:

Regardless, an intellegent, at least geek-friendly attitude is a must too. So I take it this is the goon-dating thread?

gently caress me, sexy ghost twins

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like a small bitch, itty bitty titty, fit in my cigarette case,

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Magnitogorsk. posted:

unsigned integer

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I like women who are always wearing makeup no matter what. Not just makeup, but full on fake eyelashes, contouring, the works. I dont give a gently caress if it's 5AM and the fire alarm just went off. You better look flawless, bitch.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I already found the love of my life.

Women usually come after me though. I can't help being charming and attractive.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Magnitogorsk. posted:

unsigned integer

look at this loving primitive

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

I already found the love of my life.

Women usually come after me though. I can't help being charming and attractive.

This is a cry for help if I've heard one. Line up the fat, gay pansies for this sap, please.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Germstore posted:

look at this loving primitive

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

Fat, neckbeard, penis no larger than 5.5 inches. The smaller the better, really.

Also for some reason they all live with their moms. I swear I don't select for that though, it just keeps happening.

naem
May 29, 2011

Same

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

cognizant and attached to a vagina

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KierkegaardsHo posted:

This is a cry for help if I've heard one. Line up the fat, gay pansies for this sap, please.

I'm married. hope this helps.

naem
May 29, 2011

mookface posted:

Is she also the jealous type?

-7 out of ten or higher, so attractive
-Jealous type
-daddy issues
-has a big group of friends who mean the world to her BUT:
-all her friends are "hot" with the fake blonde hair etc and she feel inadequate and also subconsciously some rage

And the kicker is usually that all her friends have BOYFRIENDS NOW I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND HAHA IM SO HAPPY DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE HAPPY BOYFIEND!!

That way she's like BOYFRIEND in the back of her head all the time and she'll ignore the kind of idiot trying to pick up on girls in favor of NICE BOYFRIEND

Time things correctly and you can pretty much walk right up and say "hello I am nice boyfriend" and she'll mount you right there

Then you get to have a really horny hosed up six month to two year relationship where you fight and have make up sex constantly, all her friends admit they are really attracted to you, and if things end badly enough (they will) you end up having revenge sex with all her girlfriends.

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
Any women who agrees to go on a date with me.

If she actually shows up, then she is definitely a keeper.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

strong punching fists. For punching.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

naem posted:

-Jealous type
-daddy issues
-all her friends are "hot" with the fake blonde hair etc and she feel inadequate and also subconsciously some rage

And the kicker is usually that all her friends have BOYFRIENDS NOW I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND HAHA IM SO HAPPY DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE HAPPY BOYFIEND!!

That way she's like BOYFRIEND in the back of her head all the time and she'll ignore the kind of idiot trying to pick up on girls in favor of NICE BOYFRIEND

Time things correctly and you can pretty much walk right up and say "hello I am nice boyfriend" and she'll mount you right there

Then you get to have a really horny hosed up six month to two year relationship where you fight and have make up sex constantly, all her friends admit they are really attracted to you, and if things end badly enough (they will) you end up having revenge sex with all her girlfriends.

This is the first 'how to get laid' post on SA that might actually be accurate.

naem
May 29, 2011

I could try to date the high maintainance fake blonde hair "hot" girl type but they usually make pretty terrible gf's, and I know that because they end up sleeping with me eventually

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

naem posted:

-Jealous type
-daddy issues

You sound like you've got it all figured out naem. Thats a pretty bulletproof plan and I support you in your endeavors

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
smart, interesting, doing cool poo poo, fun, funny, fit, tall, good looking, doesn't take no poo poo

basically the same poo poo everyone likes. type is bullshit

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
has a pulse or at least is still warm

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Vaguely Asian.

Mods, please rename me to Vaguely Asian.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
No gag reflex

Also vaguely asian.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
London Andrews
Maite Kelly
Chouzuki Maryou