Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
most erotic flower

aww yiss
motha
fuckin
titties
James Cameron... yeah not such a goodsen, that guy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
yeah I don't like that movie either. I find his films in general to be really annoying

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
oh the movie, not the actual abyss

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
neither one is super pleasant to stare at

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Arnold of Soissons posted:

neither one is super pleasant to stare at

that one chick's tits were all I stared at when I first saw that movie as a boy

it probably explains a few things about me

ron color
its a good movie
to leave on while you do something else

City of Glompton

I always get Abyss confused with Leviathan.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
leviathan is superior because it has cheesy monsters and the evil exec at the end gets decked by history's greatest acting robot (peter weller)

the punching thing always makes me feel weird because it's gendered violence though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

LappyDore64 posted:

leviathan is superior because it has cheesy monsters and the evil exec at the end gets decked by history's greatest acting robot (peter weller)

the punching thing always makes me feel weird because it's gendered violence though

:agreed:

• Locked thread