Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
How could they gas BYOB?! WHY.

They won't do it again, will they? They promised us they wouldn't, right?

Please provide me history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

idk once i used to post a lot then one day i went to go post and there was nowhere to post so i became a wandering poster, a posting ronin, but then one day i logged in and there was byob back again

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Twilight Matrix posted:

idk once i used to post a lot then one day i went to go post and there was nowhere to post so i became a wandering poster, a posting ronin, but then one day i logged in and there was byob back again

o ok

cute anime girl

it will happen again

and ralp will laugh

the unabonger
forums cancer and the rfa happened

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Doc evil

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

The Fresh Prince posted:

forums cancer and the rfa happened

rfa?

WindmillSlayer

Retarded forums for assholes.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

WindmillSlayer posted:

Retarded forums for assholes.

So much to learn.

cute anime girl

learn while you're still young

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
a couple of the mods hated byob for some reason, even though byob only had like 15 regular posters at the time and bought the great majority of the custom emotes and such on the forum.

i think the mods thought that harassing byob would win them fyad cred or something, i dunno.

im not sure who made the decision to kill old byob but ive always assumed it was jon "doc evil" hedren.

dogcrash truther

a starwar betamax posted:

a couple of the mods hated byob for some reason, even though byob only had like 15 regular posters at the time and bought the great majority of the custom emotes and such on the forum.

i think the mods thought that harassing byob would win them fyad cred or something, i dunno.

im not sure who made the decision to kill old byob but ive always assumed it was jon "doc evil" hedren.

this is correct but the person who made the decision to kill it was probably lowtax, probably because hes desperately unhappy

dogcrash truther
however, he didn't kill it, because that byob, which is better than this one, still exists, at byobxp.com

City of Glompton

dogcrash truther posted:

however, he didn't kill it, because that byob, which is better than this one, still exists, at byobxp.com

oh god I feel like I just found out that I'm adopted.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

dogcrash truther posted:

whoa. So we have two forums? Can I just post on both?

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Only people who still post on byonxp are frankkee and that bald janitor guy

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Only people who still post on byonxp are frankkee and that bald janitor guy

and now me.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

dogcrash truther posted:

nope

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Erin shut down byobxp years ago after her rats killed her. It was sad

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Erin shut down byobxp years ago after her rats killed her. It was sad

It's true those rats had bad diarrhea

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
I still have the post card she sent me. I keep it to preserve her memory. RIP in peace imo

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i find it appalling that john "smash mouth guy owned me into oblivion" hedren would be in charge of anything

Disco_Bandit

it's kind of sad when people in fyad compare themselves to byob so much just to form their own identity and posting cred, it's like a retarded forum of canadians with nothing of their own having their whole identity just be counter whatever the USA is

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

these sort of loosy goosy forums have come and gone so many times over the years it's hard to say if byob as it stands would stay i'd to think so but who knows

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
all of these forums days are numbered if you ask me

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

all of these forums days are numbered if you ask me

we're all gonna die man!!

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i know that at least part of this statement isn't true bc if there were a better byob somewhere else then forums poster dogcrash truther would post there and not here.

right?

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
wrong

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey maybe this byob is fun for some people and byobxp is fun for some people and that's an okay thing maybe i'm dumb i dunno

Diqnol

Maybe neither are fun, it's a drat tough nut to crack

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Maybe neither are fun, it's a drat tough nut to crack

maybe you're none of the people anime gently caress pillow

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
yea here's the historical rundown

1. byob happened
2. what the gently caress
3. byob is back

Ace of Baes
there are probably beter places to post online but im pretty lazy so

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey let's do research about awesome places to post online *slowly farts diarrhea into a bed sheet*

Ace of Baes

Bo-Pepper posted:

hey let's do research about awesome places to post online *slowly farts diarrhea into a bed sheet*

Pro Target

the stated reason that byob was deleted was that lowtax said it created a "community" and he hates that because it means hecant post in it anymore without feeling bad so he continually deletes and creates new forums for himself

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Pro Target posted:

the stated reason that byob was deleted was that lowtax said it created a "community" and he hates that because it means hecant post in it anymore without feeling bad so he continually deletes and creates new forums for himself

this is terrible and bad

Pro Target

The word Forum is derived from "For Him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

Bo-Pepper posted:

this is terrible and bad

much like lowtax :twisted:

• Locked thread