Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

who made our avatars pro target i really don't remember is he still about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

Brandon k made this avatar and i still think about him fondly

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

Pro Target posted:

The word Forum is derived from "For Him"
byob is the way, the truth, and the light

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Pro Target posted:

Brandon k made this avatar and i still think about him fondly

he was a nice fella thought the best of everyone it was nice

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
Yould think that Lowtax would be a happier man, what with making 200k a year off the forum and basically not needing to work for a decade

ass

dogcrash truther posted:

however, he didn't kill it, because that byob, which is better than this one, still exists, at byobxp.com

I, too, enjoy posing in retarded dead circlejerk offsite forums with 3 active members.

ZebTM

dogcrash truther posted:

however, he didn't kill it, because that byob, which is better than this one, still exists, at byobxp.com

i dont think ive ever been to the offsite but i read the RFA byob xp sometimes and it was indeed a lot better then this byob

Pro Target

Cowabanga posted:

I, too, enjoy posing in retarded dead circlejerk offsite forums with 3 active members.

same

Pro Target

this is the offsite byob

ass

ZebTM posted:

i dont think ive ever been to the offsite but i read the RFA byob xp sometimes and it was indeed a lot better then this byob

weird

by zen death robot
byobxp.com has scrolling text, that's really cool

Disco_Bandit

apt gangbang posted:

byobxp.com has scrolling text, that's really cool

do they have sigs? I'm too lazy to look

dogcrash truther

bawbzilla posted:

do they have sigs? I'm too lazy to look

yea

Disco_Bandit

poo poo

z0rlandi viSSer

Bo-Pepper posted:

i find it appalling that john "smash mouth guy owned me into oblivion" hedren would be in charge of anything

lol same

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

the stated reason that byob was deleted was that lowtax said it created a "community" and he hates that because it means hecant post in it anymore without feeling bad so he continually deletes and creates new forums for himself

lowtax you can post with us, dont be afraid

Pro Target

actually he cant, because hes 80 years old and now he makes all his money from the Youtube.Com website

Pro Target

he doesnt come on here anymore cause hes afraid of me owning him

WindmillSlayer

Pro Target posted:

i am also afraid of this

nvm no cake

Pro Target posted:

same

Pro Target

when i was 14 yehars old on the byob forum in 2006 i owned lowtax (who, at the time, was in his mid thirties) so frequently and severely that he fled that forum and never returned, only stopping long enough to tell fragmaster to ban my friend JaY Brunner in retaliation

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
How many times was Jay permabanned

Pro Target

he was permabanned many times for no reason

a star war betamax

by Lowtax
What he up to these days how did his life turn out

Redu

Popular
    Sovereignty

dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorblack

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.

Bo-Pepper posted:

hey let's do research about awesome places to post online *slowly farts diarrhea into a bed sheet*

Top notch bo-pep.

• Locked thread