Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
motherfucker wore gold ring

motherfucker wore gold ring while placing his hand in electronics equipment

motherfucker wore gold ring while placing his hand in electronics equipment that was energized

motherfucker wore gold ring while placing his hand in electronics equipment that was energized with 420VDC potential at 28 amps. RADAR's are serious bidness.

motherfucker wore gold ring and gold ring burned into his finger as gold ring conducted from RF frequency current.

motherfucker wore gold ring and gold ring burned into his finger as gold ring conducted from RF frequency current, and then an arc came from the modulator to his finger and blew his motherfucker motherfucking finger off.

This happened like two months ago, but this particular motherfucker is out of the navy and I'm just shaking my head at the level of stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

LappyDore64 posted:

EXPLAIN IT TO ME.... AS YOU WOULD A CHILD

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
angry fish in charge of safety and student lost finger
who to blame
its angry fish

FluffieDuckie

holy gently caress :stare:

treasure bear

i was that student

im typing this w/ one hand

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
at infirmary, lost fingat

post mote later

e: ^^you sick gently caress

how does it feel to masturbate with one less finger?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

my new dog posted:

angry fish in charge of safety and student lost finger
who to blame
its angry fish

Actually we ensured the students had their watches, rings, and jewelry off before we perform any lab work. He had it in his pocket, put his hand in his pocket, and absentmindedly put it back on while performing his checks.

Don't blame me. I'm guiltless.

But due to that one incident we ensure they all put their conductive poo poo in the classroom under lock and key before coming to the lab. Visual inspection and everything.

City of Glompton

sounds like yet another unfortunate entry for the industrial accident thread :(

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Cumt posted:

i was that student

im typing this w/ one hand

Your last name is really stupid and I hope your wife divorced you.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
as an rear end in a top hat with training in electronics, all I can say is uh

uhm

lmbo?

treasure bear

Angry Fish posted:

Your last name is really stupid and I hope your wife divorced you.

she did but now i know proper lab etiquette

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Electrons burned his finger like fire burns fingers, then a lightning bolt blew his finger up.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Angry Fish posted:

Electrons burned his finger like fire burns fingers, then a lightning bolt blew his finger up.

you actually did a pretty good job in your op, i was just razzing you because i'm an rear end in a top hat

goddamn though, now that guy is out of the navy and free to do whatever he wants with the rest of his (presumably) short life

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Don't kill children children a re our future

FluffieDuckie

LappyDore64 posted:

you actually did a pretty good job in your op, i was just razzing you because i'm an rear end in a top hat

goddamn though, now that guy is out of the navy and free to do whatever he wants with the rest of his (presumably) short life

i wonder if he gets disability tho

cause i'd imagine plenty of people would sacrifice a finger to not have to work anymore

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Angry Fish posted:

motherfucker wore gold ring while placing his hand in electronics equipment that was energized

motherfucker wore gold ring while placing his hand in electronics equipment that was energized with 420VDC potential at 28 amps. RADAR's are serious bidness.

motherfucker wore gold ring and gold ring burned into his finger as gold ring conducted from RF frequency current.

motherfucker wore gold ring and gold ring burned into his finger as gold ring conducted from RF frequency current, and then an arc came from the modulator to his finger and blew his motherfucker motherfucking finger off.

This happened like two months ago, but this particular motherfucker is out of the navy and I'm just shaking my head at the level of stupid.

:catstare:

City of Glompton

true story I had a friend who was sitting next to a man who was struck by lightning, and all her rings were scorched and bent. luckily she didn't get blown up.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

LappyDore64 posted:

He was a goofy looking little poo poo, too. Like, if you could picture a cartoon face post-anvil -- like his entire face is collapsed closely together (eyes scrunched toward his nose scrunched toward his mouth with a protruding chin, all in a rectangular package). It was fascinating to look at. He was an annoying kid too, asking stupid reddit meme-laden questions and trying his damnest at not understanding anything at all.

I'm an rear end in a top hat at times toward my students, but I'm a super informative mentor-type rear end in a top hat. I wanted to take a picture of this kid and post it on my facebook wall with a "LOOK AT DIS" caption, but I guess it was not to be.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
this thread will be angry fishs baby butt finger as he is to blame for the lost finger

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

i wonder if he gets disability tho

cause i'd imagine plenty of people would sacrifice a finger to not have to work anymore

30% 4 lyfe, you know it.

That amounts to about $430 a month on these kids' pay scale, but still.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Siluvayne posted:

true story I had a friend who was sitting next to a man who was struck by lightning, and all her rings were scorched and bent. luckily she didn't get blown up.
did he blow up?

City of Glompton

Angry Fish posted:

hey did you ask to keep the finger, to show future students? Maybe you could get it mounted, with a little warning plaque.

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
you just know he kept for his own personal use afterward

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ChairmanMeow posted:

did he blow up?

he didn't but the mess his finger made as it turned to giblets in the lab left a bad image (and smell) in my memory.

God drat what a loving awful smell.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

LappyDore64 posted:

you just know he kept for his own personal use afterward

just send to jett so he wont have to use his own LOL

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
:laffo:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

my new dog posted:

this thread will be angry fishs baby butt finger as he is to blame for the lost finger

I never said I stuck my finger up the guy's rear end. That wouldn't be a BYOB story, anyways.

FluffieDuckie

Angry Fish posted:

30% 4 lyfe, you know it.

That amounts to about $430 a month on these kids' pay scale, but still.

ok we're now taking a survey. if you could get $430 a month for life, would you sacrifice a finger, and if so which one?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok we're now taking a survey. if you could get $430 a month for life, would you sacrifice a finger, and if so which one?

I would sacrifice my pinkie. No need for a pinkie, wife won't let me do the whole two in stink one in pink thing I learned in College Humor Dot Com.

ron color
i will pay 10 thousand credits for a platinum ring that has taken at least 5 amps, and the life of a man

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ron color posted:

i will pay 10 thousand credits for a platinum ring that has taken at least 5 amps, and the life of a man

Is platinum even a good conductor?

oh. It is apparently one of the best conductors. I answered my question.

ron color
eph elly is a pretty good conductor but if the afterlife is like the second bill and ted movie, id like to meet leonard bernstein

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

ron color posted:

eph elly is a pretty good conductor but if the afterlife is like the second bill and ted movie, id like to meet leonard bernstein

:psyboom:

Please no more

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I want extra money, but I do actually use all of my fingers.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I hunt and peck type anyway so gently caress it take eight of them if you need

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I want extra money, but I do actually use all of my fingers.

What if you were an E6 and that 30% equaled $910?

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I enjoy jacking off with one hand while fingering pussy with the other, I could never give up these magic digits

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Angry Fish posted:

What if you were an E6 and that 30% equaled $910?

at this rate just take 4 and i'm gtg

Drunk Driver Dad
how would you take away my...buns of steel, op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

luckily my ring is platinum and we all know platinum is nature's own insulation

• Locked thread