Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
once i put a cd in the microwave and it made sparks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I'm sorry that happened, please don't feel responsible for him (if you do, I wouldn't.) Some people really do need harsh lessons to help them avoid future accidents. Lets just be glad he didn't die. I remember a similar story a shop teacher told me years ago about the same thing happening to a friend of his. His friend's wife didn't like him taking the ring off, and nagged him into wearing it all the time. The electricity removed everything past where the ring rested on his finger.

poverty goat

it could be cool to lose your middle finger because then you could flip the bird at people with your ghost finger and theyd be none the wiser

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
But ghosts would be extra mad about it

ulvir

for a moment my heart skipped several beats, and assumed you were talking about a little kid. if one of my own students ever come near death I think I'm gonna panic/have a meltdown. :ohdear:

glad he's alive + an actual adult so he can handle it, never knew radars were that crazy scary

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
being in the Navy sucks

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

CAT BRUSH posted:

being in the Navy sucks

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
I shot my self in the finger with a loving huge nailgun and had a gigantic nail sticking through my finger for like 2 hours before the hospital people could remove it. i got hella loving lucky and a few weeks after you couldnt even tell it had happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Slaapaav posted:

I shot my self in the finger with a loving huge nailgun and had a gigantic nail sticking through my finger for like 2 hours before the hospital people could remove it. i got hella loving lucky and a few weeks after you couldnt even tell it had happened.

pics or it didnt happen

• Locked thread