Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
People drank a lot in the 18th century, so they're probably right about that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

People drank a lot in the 18th century, so they're probably right about that poo poo.

Yup!

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

PBR is actually urine with rubbing alcohol added, OP. I hope learning this doesn't affect its ability to get you through the day.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Pabts won a blue ribbon in the 18th century.

they got a hell of a lot of mileage out of that

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Taffer posted:

PBR is actually urine with rubbing alcohol added, OP. I hope learning this doesn't affect its ability to get you through the day.

thank you for this cost-cutting technique that will give me more bang for the guck

e. sry, that should read buck

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Gotta be creative when you're working with a budget

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
i'm creative when I'm drunk boss, don't you see how this is good for the company?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
isopropyl alcohol

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

(simulation of vision after copious consumption)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

PlantRobot posted:

they got a hell of a lot of mileage out of that

i get that you don't like this generations yuppies, but PBR is a good beer

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
yeah, it is.

That doesn't mean I can afford it all the time, bub!

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

i get that you don't like this generations yuppies, but PBR is a good beer

nah i'm just bitter about how my numerous blue ribbons for things like 'best pet' 'best drawing' and 'perfect attendance' will probably never be leveraged into centuries of profitability

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

PlantRobot posted:

nah i'm just bitter about how my numerous blue ribbons for things like 'best pet' 'best drawing' and 'perfect attendance' will probably never be leveraged into centuries of profitability

Pabts won it. It was a worlds fair. Lots of competition. You know, the rest of the world.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Yeah, I'm sure Korea had a strong entry as well as the Ashanti Empire which reigned from what is now Ghana.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

N. Senada posted:

Yeah, I'm sure Korea had a strong entry as well as the Ashanti Empire which reigned from what is now Ghana.

They weren't real countries in the 1900's

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
touche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Laphroaig 18.

It tastes like amazing, salty, peaty, Scotland.

This is what cool kids drink. :colbert:

• Locked thread