Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
lity, whereas homosexual men aren't allowed to refer to themselves as lesbians. end the misandry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saranya

Cowabanga posted:

lity, whereas homosexual men aren't allowed to refer to themselves as lesbians. end the misandry

cowa it's ok if you want to identify as a lesbian woman. don't let anyone stop you.

ass

Saranya posted:

cowa it's ok if you want to identify as a lesbian woman. don't let anyone stop you.

no that's a lesbian man

FartGhost

Lesbian women cant refer to themselves as homos so i think it evens out

ulvir

Cowabanga posted:

same

Drunk Driver Dad

Saranya posted:

i might do this

Reset Button

FartGhost posted:

Lesbian women cant refer to themselves as homos so i think it evens out

ya they do
lesbian power

ulvir

lesbian men must stand up for their rights

WindmillSlayer

ulvir posted:

lesbian men must stand up for their rights. this erasure cannot stand

:agreed: