Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He wandered into a forest of walnut trees and was never seen again.

edit:

"THMASH THMASH THMASH"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

PantsBandit posted:

It's ok, take comfort in the fact that if you're the kind of person who goes on random forums to spoil things for fans of a tv show you probably lead a pretty pathetic life. You may have read spoilers but he has to look himself in the mirror every morning.

Or PM them to strangers with giant spoilers about how Joffrey dies like some shithead did to me.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's as alive as Syrio, another face-shifter.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Shath Hole posted:

Was this part of Theon's torture? Holy gently caress what is that?!

Real Talk: Lily Allen rules and has ruled for many years.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Don't think I've seen this

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KORNTROLLOGY posted:

I had trouble reading the books since they are badly written, so hopefully a better fan can explain this if they care to: Are the subtleties of the story poorly conveyed by the various writers, or is that the original intention of the works and I'm just not used to writing that doesn't over explain itself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nearly all my friends had no idea what this was or read the books and all started on episode 1. It's a new HBO show, don't ignore what that means.

• Locked thread