Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
A dog took a run at me today. I didn't shoot it. What's wrong with me?

I'm the worst gooncop. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I used my Crisis Intervention skills and talked it down. I was plain clothes and the owner thought I was casing his van. :v: I tossed out some lame cover and booked it.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
^^ hahahaha

Snowdens Secret posted:

You can say "I feel a strong desire to help my fellow man, even if I feel the monetary compensation could never equal the work outlaid" without trying to make it sound like the God Of The Hebrews burned the roof off your house one day, slapped your rear end clean out of bed and held you down bellowing at you until you signed the academy admission papers

How bitchin' would you describe this van

Not too bitchin'. It was a 10 year old Odyssey.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Choose your parking lot carefully and you can check off all three in like an hour and then spend the rest of the day sleeping doing reports

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

I saw that too. Has canada been so indoctrinated by US propoganda that we basically control the country without having to fire a shot?

yes

Law & Order and CSI have destroyed any possibility of Canadians understanding their own legal system

I've had numerous people insist on their Miranda rights or say they're pleading the fifth. It's adorable.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
It'll light your poop on fire

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

JayKay posted:

That seems a bit backwards.

I'd prefer a 9 over my .40. It doesn't give you much of a ballistic advantage, and I'd rather have lower recoil and more rounds.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
I'd kick doors to take rich people's moneys

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Just picked up my new unit :jihad:

crush the proles beneath your bootheels brother

Soon our masters in the 1% will reward our loyalty with more blood money

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

Srsly gently caress the poors, deport them and let's redistribute their wealth

I heard a bunch of them aren't even white so it'll be super easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
It has more than 4 cylinders so I'm surprised a brit could even identify it as a car

• Locked thread