Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

Sir Lucius posted:

Wow, the navy is the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Sir Lucius posted:

When I get half pay for a DUI will they cut the monthly payments in half as well?

Actually if you get a DUI, you can stop making payments if you want.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Analogical posted:

Found out today I'm "facing mast" when I get back to my command for the lofty criminal act of charging meals to my government travel card while on TDY orders. 4200 per diem after lodging and I dared use 1200 of it for meals over 90 days. "EXCESSIVE"

The best part was the email exchange.

"come in please R/ CTR1"

"I'm still in Virginia, but I can call you."

I should try going awol, apparently nobody notices when you're gone for four months even though they're calling to reprimand you for being TDY.

Go through/have the instructions ready so you can tell them to blow it out their rear end.

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/ext/public/site/FTR/file/Chapter301p051.html/category/21868/

quote:

§301-51.2 What official travel expenses and/or classes of employees are exempt from the mandatory use of the Government contractor-issued travel charge card?
The Administrator of General Services exempts the following from the mandatory use of the Government contractor-issued travel charge card:

(g) Meals (when use of the card is impractical, e.g., group meals or the Government contractor-issued travel charge card is not accepted)

The only time you aren't supposed to use the card for meals is if they don't accept card or it's a group meal.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

KetTarma posted:

Constantly misrepresenting everything to everyone. Lying about his numbers to his bosses and lying about billets to sailors.

Sounds like he thought he was a recruiter.

• Locked thread