Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
The cycle continues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

My detailer got a letter of reprimand for being a piece of poo poo. Made me smile when I found out.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Seqenenra posted:

What did he do?

Constantly misrepresenting everything to everyone. Lying about his numbers to his bosses and lying about billets to sailors.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

I know a guy that came back from deployment to discover that his wife had

1) cleaned out his bank account
1a) bought a car in his name
1b) bought a house in his name
2) was living there with another guy
3) wanted divorce

He lost his clearance, got transferred to work in deck department, then was unsuccessful in suicide. I guess it's kind of a sad story.

Visualize the least assertive person you've ever met. Imagine a rather buff woman that looks miles out of his league. Naturally, the wife was cheating on him. To win everything he owned, she told the command he beat her when he found out. He moved into the barracks, got into legal trouble, etc.

However, shortly after that, she got pregnant from her trainer at the gym. Babby daddy said he didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore. She then offered to drop charges and asked him to accept her back. He did. He managed to convince himself that the baby is his despite not having sex with her for 2 years prior.

• Locked thread