Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
buy a set of danners, don't buy cheap boots.

also lmao at the idea of a school students having to earn coffee. the navy is indeed the gayest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

lmao

quote:

During the 2012 air show season, a teammeber painted a blue and gold penis on the roof of a trailer at the squadron’s winter training facility in El Centro, California. It was big enough to be seen on Google Maps satellite imagery.

bringing discredit to the service from loving space owns

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

tuluk posted:

All I remember about Down Periscope is Kelsey Grammer bombast, the chef making whale sounds for some reason, and the skintight outfit on that redheaded female officer.

accurate depictions of underway (not sure about the sub), though the female's outfit would be skin tight due to morbid obesity

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Sir Lucius posted:

As an E5 how bad of an idea is it to irresponsibility buy a new truck. My PRD is March and I could go to Hawaii so I won't buy a truck if that's the case, but if I end up at some place like Texas then I will NEED a truck to fit in.

BTW, the new truck would be a Raptor b/c I am a military stereotype.

finance at 18% or higher if possible

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Navy thread, I love you guys but this slap fighting needs to stop. It's why no one cares about the Marine thread anymore, it's the Air Force thread is only saved by Shim's bizarre anger to Rek, it's why the Coast Guard thread is nothing but name calling and jargon. You guys need to be fuckin cool. I know you can do it,

gently caress off human being the cg thread stopped being cool when the only other coastie w/ a sense of humor decided to swing from the rafters over some goonette. that leaves a fat airsoft nerd, a long-legged pissed off puerto rican, some old gay, a mustang rear end in a top hat idiot bitch, and some guys that like never, ever post. also me, and I pretty much hate everyone

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

lean six/tqm are complete bullshit in any way they manifest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Sir Lucius posted:

Our command is starting a relationship counseling program. They believe the majority of the stress sailors have is from home. I believe it.

a significant portion sure, but im pretty sure the majority of stress sailors have is from the chief's mess and other members of the good idea committee

• Locked thread