Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
We need to have an intervention before he starts probating fluffie duckie. I fear that is where we are heading.

Arnie...

If you're reading this, I need to tell you to stop probating people for poo poo posts. If we cannot post lovely in byob how the hell are we going to post at all? I am a posting addict, and if you're going to halt my fix I swear to God that I will probably die of posting disorder or something. It's like heroin, Arnold. Do you understand?

Let's take my posting history, for example: I've been autobanned from the forums for selecting the ban me post icon in the blind. That's terrible, arnie.

Also, I would like to propose a rule change for BYOB: goatse posts should not come from a moderator in BYOB. There are plenty other shock posts a moderator could use to "gas" the thread, but goatse has been exhibited so many times that it has lost its luster and frankly you look completely out of touch and old while doing it. Quit being old, you old poo poo.

That is all. Post your approval below, yobbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
i think arnie is just drunk with beer

ron color
bong water

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Angry Fish posted:

We need to have an intervention before he starts probating fluffie duckie. I fear that is where we are heading.

Arnie...

If you're reading this, I need to tell you to stop probating people for poo poo posts. If we cannot post lovely in byob how the hell are we going to post at all? I am a posting addict, and if you're going to halt my fix I swear to God that I will probably die of posting disorder or something. It's like heroin, Arnold. Do you understand?

Let's take my posting history, for example: I've been autobanned from the forums for selecting the ban me post icon in the blind. That's terrible, arnie.

Also, I would like to propose a rule change for BYOB: goatse posts should not come from a moderator in BYOB. There are plenty other shock posts a moderator could use to "gas" the thread, but goatse has been exhibited so many times that it has lost its luster and frankly you look completely out of touch and old while doing it. Quit being old, you old poo poo.

lmbo if you legit think Im reading this

Captain No-mates

arnie is drunk with being bad

vapoursquid

none other
i think arnie is alright

if someone is going to crush me under his boot after going mad from whatever petty amount of power they've been allocated by the broken societal order i'd like it to be arnie

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Arnold of Soissons posted:

lmbo if you legit think Im reading this

You know arnie this is exactly what I'm talking about

You need to read what your constituents tell you because otherwise you're a tyrant and tyrants don't survive through the historical narrative of insane history. I'm giong to ramble now. Let's talk about historical tyrants. There's hitler of course. There's musselini and statin and mao general tsao chicken, and then there's also arnie. See how I put your name in there, Arnold. I'm putting you in the same category as those names that invoke terror and anger in the world's population, you IK of K's. Let's talk more.

I want to share a short story with you. It is a story about love and emotions that are themed in many of humanities previous stories, but it really pertains to you in especial. There are no lmbo's or lols, but there are lol's of the heart. Do you understand? But first let me share a poem.

Putrid, what have you taught me!

Second layer of bindlegarsp,
yellow gnarings flipplecrawling up my chest
Triple cheese and cephaleia, '
O, how it hurts the turtleneck of a sircusplop young kreig!

It follows me around,
fruitloops haunts my hoem,
Damned be you! '

Third layer of bindlegosto
Sneakly floats alphaceto gluteos all over
NNNNNGGGHHHH-
What have you done?

That was an excellent poem for an excellent post. Arnie, do you see that post? Let's go on with another poem, then I'll get to my story:

Blurgled was I that day
My backblumble was wodderflimed and my chiggle chuggled
Everything hrunged and that was in accordance with the accepted operating procedure
What brought this state of blurgle upon me?
What made me chuggle?

It was none other than spotting a D345-22~} form that hade been sunged and erroneously tarbled
The third vodule had been ponglefanged and it was entirely incromulent
A slow scurmle spread across three of my lips as I read the yargle
I could have the gunderspunger craxibargled for tarbling like that

No it was even better subsection ]&#^` was missing!
Tarbling was the least of this krundlecanders pillidums!
Craxibargling was too good

for them. This meant their danglenangles would be cut off and put on a spike
Blurgle, chuggle, blurgle, chuggle and more blurgle

Okay, poems done. Let's talk about the story. The story follows an interesting future where the machines of the world (yes,our world earth) have taken over. But instead of ruling us humans with an iron thumb, they rule us benevolently. This is the sort of rule you need, Arnie.

Dash Lindbergh: The delegate system is bullshit and it knows it. Excuse my French ladies and gentlemen but I like to exercise my god given freedom of speech. The delegate system is bullshit and it knows it. After all it created the delegate system. The delegates....are beholden....to the machine hive mind. Simple as that. The Oxford English Dictionary defines an "autocracy" as a government controlled by one individual who possesses unlimited power. You wanna know another word for another word for autocracy, ladies and gentlemen? Fascism. We are living in a fascist state. The delegate system has failed. Simple as that.

Dale Bick: I'm sorry, I just am still milling over the fact that we, as the peoples of Earth units 2186 through 2516 can no longer call ourselves Americans. I don't know about you but I was born and raised an American, and when I die, I'll die as an American.

Law O'Malley: Are we living as slaves under a machine fascist dictatorship? Has the delegate system failed? That's our topic of discussion on tonight's O'Malley Divisor. I say yes and many people who inhabit our once great nation agree with me. I'm a man who's always felt that, as a man, I'm in control of every single aspect of my own destiny. A machine comes along one day, threatens me with nuclear annihilation, and tells me that I can no longer have a country or a constitution or any other basic human rights. It was a sad day and I'm sorry to say it but we are curently living under marshal law in a totalitarian state. Do you see any democracy here Sal, because I sure don't?

Salamander Gangrene: You're absolutely right Law. While we're at it let's go through a list of other so-called democratic republics that once existed: the USSR, Peoples Republic of China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, People's Republic of Korea and Nazi Germany. Germany under Nazi rule was described, by Hitler himself, as an "authoritarian democracy." And what a democracy it was. I for one won't sit back and be a witness to another Holocaust. The delegate system is indeed fascism and it has failed.

Dash Lindbergh: No machine will speak for me ladies and gentlemen. No Machine will speak for me because as humans we, every one of us, has a heartbeat something our mechanized oppressors could never understand. The delegate system is fascism. The delegate system has failed. Simple as that. No MACHINE...will speak for me. No machine will speak for me!
"No machine will speak for me!"

"Five hundred thousand voices all heard in unison...all demanding the same thing... an end to the delegate system!" Bellowed the protestor over a megaphone.
"The delegate system is fascism." was the immediate response from anyone within earshot, followed by; "The delegate system has failed."
"The delegate system is fascism...The delegate system has failed," was repeated and steadily caught on until the entire crowd was all unified in echoing the phrase as they marched towards the National Mall.

On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial a single figure stood patiently as the crowds surged around him. He examined the reflecting pool and followed its outline towards the massive platform opposite him, which had been set up in the shadow of the Washington Monument. A rock band was performing on the stage at the moment. "The mechanical beast reared its head and as one we stuck him down" was the chorus, which he could just make out over the shouts of the enormous mass of protesters. "I always have admired man's spirit," he concluded with a sigh, as the crowd's attention turned towards him.

tbc

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Angry Fish posted:

You need to read what your constituents tell you because otherwise you're a tyrant and tyrants don't survive through the historical narrative of insane history. I'm giong to ramble now. Let's talk about historical tyrants. There's hitler of course. There's musselini and statin and mao general tsao chicken, and then there's also arnie. See how I put your name in there, Arnold. I'm putting you in the same category as those names that invoke terror and anger in the world's population, you IK of K's. Let's talk more.

I want to share a short story with you. It is a story about love and emotions that are themed in many of humanities previous stories, but it really pertains to you in especial. There are no lmbo's or lols, but there are lol's of the heart. Do you understand? But first let me share a poem.

It follows me around,
Damned be you! '

NNNNNGGGHHHH-
What have you done?

That was an excellent poem for an excellent post. Arnie, do you see that post? Let's go on with another poem, then I'll get to my story:

Blurgled was I that day
Everything hrunged and that was in accordance with the accepted operating procedure
What made me chuggle?

It was none other than spotting a D345-22~} form that hade been sunged and erroneously tarbled

Okay, poems done. Let's talk about the story. The story follows an interesting future where the machines of the world (yes,our world earth) have taken over. But instead of ruling us humans with an iron thumb, they rule us benevolently. This is the sort of rule you need, Arnie.

Dash Lindbergh: The delegate system is bullshit and it knows it. Excuse my French ladies and gentlemen but I like to exercise my god given freedom of speech. The delegate system is bullshit and it knows it. After all it created the delegate system. The delegates....are beholden....to the machine hive mind. Simple as that. The Oxford English Dictionary defines an "autocracy" as a government controlled by one individual who possesses unlimited power. You wanna know another word for another word for autocracy, ladies and gentlemen? Fascism. We are living in a fascist state. The delegate system has failed. Simple as that.

Dale Bick: I'm sorry, I just am still milling over the fact that we, as the peoples of Earth units 2186 through 2516 can no longer call ourselves Americans. I don't know about you but I was born and raised an American, and when I die, I'll die as an American.

Law O'Malley: Are we living as slaves under a machine fascist dictatorship? Has the delegate system failed? That's our topic of discussion on tonight's O'Malley Divisor. I say yes and many people who inhabit our once great nation agree with me. I'm a man who's always felt that, as a man, I'm in control of every single aspect of my own destiny. A machine comes along one day, threatens me with nuclear annihilation, and tells me that I can no longer have a country or a constitution or any other basic human rights. It was a sad day and I'm sorry to say it but we are curently living under marshal law in a totalitarian state. Do you see any democracy here Sal, because I sure don't?

Salamander Gangrene: You're absolutely right Law. While we're at it let's go through a list of other so-called democratic republics that once existed: the USSR, Peoples Republic of China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, People's Republic of Korea and Nazi Germany. Germany under Nazi rule was described, by Hitler himself, as an "authoritarian democracy." And what a democracy it was. I for one won't sit back and be a witness to another Holocaust. The delegate system is indeed fascism and it has failed.

Dash Lindbergh: No machine will speak for me ladies and gentlemen. No Machine will speak for me because as humans we, every one of us, has a heartbeat something our mechanized oppressors could never understand. The delegate system is fascism. The delegate system has failed. Simple as that. No MACHINE...will speak for me. No machine will speak for me!

"Five hundred thousand voices all heard in unison...all demanding the same thing... an end to the delegate system!" Bellowed the protestor over a megaphone.
"The delegate system is fascism." was the immediate response from anyone within earshot, followed by; "The delegate system has failed."
"The delegate system is fascism...The delegate system has failed," was repeated and steadily caught on until the entire crowd was all unified in echoing the phrase as they marched towards the National Mall.

On the steps of the Lincoln Memorial a single figure stood patiently as the crowds surged around him. He examined the reflecting pool and followed its outline towards the massive platform opposite him, which had been set up in the shadow of the Washington Monument. A rock band was performing on the stage at the moment. "The mechanical beast reared its head and as one we stuck him down" was the chorus, which he could just make out over the shouts of the enormous mass of protesters. "I always have admired man's spirit," he concluded with a sigh, as the crowd's attention turned towards him.

tbc

:henget:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

I WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

I am going to use this thread as my bastion of arnie resistance! Viva la farce!

vapoursquid

none other
hm this requires analysis op

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Angry Fish posted:

Arnie...

Woooooords

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

Angry Fish posted:

It follows me around,
Damned be you! '

NNNNNGGGHHHH-
What have you done?

Blurgled was I that day
What made me chuggle?

tbc

Literally 10/10

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Arnie makes up really bad acronyms for laughing his stupid pimpled butt off. Discuss

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
lmspbo

ulvir

:goatsecx:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I guess I'm going to rant again about the inefficiencies of this communitie.

First, more poetry. I need to fill up another wall of text here.

this one is called FOR THE LADIES
Wrinkle, Gug, if your intestinal hunp ever surpled,
Phtallologically in claggoring sliverjorts,
TIGHTENS---
......and sighs.

okay. Let's now get back to bidness (not that kind of bidness you perv). We need to discuss the community as a whole, and not as a sum as its parts. Firstly, there is the overabundance of good posts. THese good posts ruin our spectre of aura. The spectre of aura is important for any community, and I for one want that to be known by all.

Then there is the idiot king dilemma. We have arnie, who in my previous post proved without any sort of reason of doubt that he needs a partner in criminality known as a co-IK. I would like to vote FluffieDuckie as co-IK, but she might not be up for it and besides she shunned my love that one fine spring day on the forums please don't tell my wife.

I also want to propose new colors for the forum. I want fuscha and green. How about that, Tom Stevens?

Ulvir posting a goatse is clever. Arnie posting a goatse shows arnies age and besides that arnie does everything WRONG.

I do everything wright ---------------- brothers style.
ahahahaha that was funny

Let's continue. I don't want to continue either, but we shall. I want to cast my ballot for IDIOT KING THAT IS RIGHT THIS IS AN ELECTION BITCHES for myself. If I am prohibited by the bylaws to vote for myself I will vote for Arnie.

poo poo.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
I dont tghink i have seen him give someone a logner than 6 hour probie and he has never given me one even though i posted some dumb poo poo in here so i dont thhink you can call him bad

FluffieDuckie

i once legit begged arnie to probe me and he wouldn't do it, so i guess if he ever does go after me that would be a sign that he has gone lit over the edge

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

same

vapoursquid

none other
what the gently caress even is this thread

i'm seriously confused

Ace of Baes
arnie is living proof that all power corrupts..he started out as such a good boy...what happen

DinoCzar

He just came up to me and was like: Byoop!

yeahok posted:

arnie is living proof that all power corrupts..he started out as such a good boy...what happen

You either die a hero or live long enough to be forced by your kids to live in a nursing home playing Bingo for the rest of your days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

a

• Locked thread