Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gleep gloop posted:

Lmfao cole you retard why the gently caress didn't you have any savings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDrX-kvppiE

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ZappDash posted:

AF chicks going gangbusters on themselves

i love that video

for reals

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Pujol_Garcia

Most interesting D-Day thing I've read today. Dude wanted to spy for the allies, they declined, so he said gently caress it and did it himself.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Every Sikhs I've met has been chill as gently caress, they seem to be cool people.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

thatd be mean as gently caress if they made her walk down the aisle like that

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Isn't a 3.6 kind of bad for pre-med?

Depends on the school, but it's not horrible.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Snowdens Secret posted:

I started my new job today and it turns out they let people bring in their dogs and let them run around in the cubicles. I got visited by a golden retriever and some tiny little beagle and I saw a border collie running around.

Dog working owns. Roscoe chills with me when i work at home.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i've got a macbook pro from like 5 years ago and it is still a good laptop.

I'd love a macbook air though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

I'm running 8.1 on my desktop and theres a lot of bullshit but giving any shits about an operating system basically makes you a goonlord.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Can anyone tell me if the store-bought freon recharge kits are worth it? My car is spitting out warm air and if it's worth it I'll do that over bringing it somewhere.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

If that's actually the problem, sure. I used the one in the blue can with a gauge on it. If you have a problem other than needing a recharge, it's not really going to help.

Yeah, I don't think I have any leaks or anything. It's just a 9 year old car and I figure it was due for a refill.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Yeah, after reading the thread and all your posts I'm just going to bring it in to a place. Might as well get it checked out.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

elite_garbage_man posted:

22 jump street - pretty funny.

I never saw the first so don't ask.

You should.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

It was way easier for me to pay attention in class when it was early. Afternoon classes would kick my rear end for whatever reason, so I loaded up on the morning ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/article/20140620/benefits06/306200073/service-members-can-now-register-burn-pit-list?sf27807047=1

The VA burn pit registry is up now. If you deployed, then you probably should register on it.

• Locked thread