Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Last night was saturday so naturally I got drunk as gently caress and I woke up this morning still a little bit drunk which is perfect because that allows you to transition to hungover lethargy with relative ease. I like to combat hangovers through various means.

Caffeine is important, so I usually drink four or five cups of coffee and eat a lorazepam so I don't get too jittery. Taking a poo poo helps and sweating it out is never a bad idea so I like to take some baby laxative and hang out in the steam room for a couple hours and maybe take a nap in there to sleep it off. Sometimes I feel its a good idea to maybe play with a dog or maybe eat some of their hair I heard that from an indian woman I don't know if that works

What do you guys do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch
The only thing that works for certain is a few drinks. Anything else is amateur hour stated mostly for comedy's sake.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I don't drink and instead only pretend to be a drunk rear end in a top hat while holding apple juice in my glass

No problems the next day

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Drink water and sleep most of the day.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Saltin posted:

Anything else is amateur hour stated mostly for comedy's sake.

Well yeah

Saltin
Aug 20, 2003
Don't touch

Don Tacorleone posted:

I don't drink and instead only pretend to be a drunk rear end in a top hat while holding apple juice in my glass

No problems the next day

You might be an rear end in a top hat even if you aren't drinking and no one is mean enough to say so.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Saltin posted:

You might be an rear end in a top hat even if you aren't drinking and no one is mean enough to say so.

well I do it in my room mostly

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Saltin posted:

The only thing that works for certain is a few drinks. Anything else is amateur hour stated mostly for comedy's sake.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Saltin posted:

not a cure, just kicking the can down the road. you pay now or you pay later.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Motherfucker posted:

Drink water and sleep most of the day.

I'm a busy guy with things to do so I need to get straight and dried out in a hurry

Wet Bandits Copycat
Apr 18, 2004

Something salty, something with vitamins, water, hot shower, light exercise maybe.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Weed. It's not hard, why does this confuse so many people?

huskarl_marx posted:

not a cure, just kicking the can down the road. you pay now or you pay later.

Holy poo poo this isn't true. Have you ever drank in your entire life, or do you only read about it in your Sunday school class?

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
those little packets of oral rehydration salts are the poo poo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lots of Gatorade op

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

mookface posted:

I'm a busy guy with things to do so I need to get straight and dried out in a hurry

Don't drink than you loving stupid fucker poo poo.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

Weed. It's not hard, why does this confuse so many people?

I like to smoke pot but I can't because if I do I can't piss

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
hang yourself

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

im also a busy guy, so my remedy to prevent losing an entire day to hangovers is to not loving drink

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

Holy poo poo this isn't true. Have you ever drank in your entire life, or do you only read about it in your Sunday school class?

ymmv

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Motherfucker posted:

Don't drink than you loving stupid fucker poo poo.

Don't judge me you cantankerous dirtbag I don't give you a hard time for jerking off your friends dog when you were fourteen

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Let's see who's the biggest alcoholic in GBS

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Mallory posted:

im also a busy guy, so my remedy to prevent losing an entire day to hangovers is to not loving drink

I admire your dedication to not living life to its fullest

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

mookface posted:

Don't judge me you cantankerous dirtbag I don't give you a hard time for jerking off your friends dog when you were fourteen

I thought it was your mom lol owned fukkn faggt #rekt

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
i always lol when my friends are like "why arent you drinking bro, woooooo" then the next day they are like "gently caress im dying" and im feeling great and am like :smug:

i also used to drink all the time and get piss drunk so im not a straight edge human being, ive just discovered that being drunk is not worth the hangovers

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3639379

client
Aug 19, 2010

Never Stop Drinking

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
Weed and powerade mixed with vodka

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Whiskey Sours posted:

Replenishing your electrolytes fuckin solid bro

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Mr. Mallory posted:

i always lol when my friends are like "why arent you drinking bro, woooooo" then the next day they are like "gently caress im dying" and im feeling great and am like :smug:

i also used to drink all the time and get piss drunk so im not a straight edge human being, ive just discovered that being drunk is not worth the hangovers

Nah you are a straight edge human being, there's plenty of ways to not lose a day after drinking

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Whiskey Sours posted:

Power aid also has vitamins and gatoraide does not. This dude knows what's up.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
aspirin, gatorade, bacon, b vitamins

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Go for a run. You'll die or you'll sweat it out.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Oberleutnant posted:

Go for a run. You'll die or you'll sweat it out.

Death is the ultimate cure but I want to be on acid when it comes to take me

OnymousCoward
Feb 19, 2014
A good bloody mary is the best hangover cure.

But if you drink a bunch of water and take some aspirin the night before you shouldn't get one in the first place.

You should still have the bloody mary though.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

get super high op get like so high you can't even feel your hangover

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
A big giant dick

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ethanol posted:

get super high op get like so high you can't even feel your hangover

Yeah I can't smoke pot anymore I can only drink and do coke

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax

Broseph Brostar posted:

Nah you are a straight edge human being, there's plenty of ways to not lose a day after drinking

well my philosophy on drinking is that theres no point unless you are gonna get blasted so in my case there is no way to drink without losing a day

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mookface posted:

Yeah I can't smoke pot anymore I can only drink and do coke

seemed to work for denzel washington you'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mr. Mallory posted:

well my philosophy on drinking is that theres no point unless you are gonna get blasted so in my case there is no way to drink without losing a day

You have a bunch of retarded ideas. We get it. We don't need anymore examples. The message got through.

• Locked thread