Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Xanax and sleeping til 6pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Neptr posted:

Weed doesn't cure your hangover, it just gets rid of it for a few hours which gives you time to do actual hangover cures. Do a wake & bake and then drink lots of water, eat something healthy (why the gently caress do people eat greasy food when hungover that's fuggin gross), take vitamins and painkillers, etc. Don't get high and forget to do all that poo poo, because when you come down your hangover will be back and you'll feel twice as lovely.

yeah... I'll forget to get high again when I feel crappy later

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
drink gatorade and swallow a multivitamin before you go to bed, then rehydrate with gatorade or coconut water the next day

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
have a big chuck and a glass of water before going to bed. alternatively, drink gatorade before sleeping and get some food into your stomach to level out the alcohol.

never fails for me.

edit: weed fucks me up big style if i am drunk and have a few cones, it's a sure fire way to be greening out.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
no if you're already hangover drunk regular water wont cut it you need ELECTROLYTES

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Pedialyte and aspirin

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lawman 0 posted:

lots of Gatorade op

seriously LOTS of Gatorade on the rare occasion I get a hangover I down like three 2l bottles of Gatorade and then I'm feeling p. good

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!
shitload of water works too but gatorade owns the day as a hangover cure

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I chug a ton of chocolate milk too

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:
echoing the "handful of painkillers", drink as much water as possible before passing out, drink more water whenever you wake up (but don't piss yourself), coffee, sunglasses, egg sandwich or something

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
I've used Gatorade several times, but one day I want to try something wild like the Prairie Oyster.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

mookface posted:

I like to smoke weed but I can't because I will fail piss tests if I do

haha piss tests, what kind of dystopian state do you live... oh right america in the 21st century

to contribute:

double caesars and eggs benedict

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

never stop drinking

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
benzos, pepto, aloe based drinks

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The best hangover cure is not drinking.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Can you stop being a bitch with bitch opninons for like five minutes? Or are you like a shark where if you stop posting like a moron you will die?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Thats not a hangover cure you dumb baby

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

and the best way to prevent babies is to never have sex u virg

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
weed, and if you dont want to smoke weed, then change your mind and do it.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I want to fly high in the sky and see the world through Gods eyes.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Alka Seltzer + shitloads of water in the morning and the night before (if you remember). Alka seltzer is great because it's really inoffensively flavoured, is full of aspirin and caffiene (and paracetamol if you're using the XS one) and additionally helps with indigestion and upset stomachs. So you vomit less (this is a good thing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
benzos

• Locked thread