Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

ozmas got you covered so go head an buy it bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
just stick it btween [img] tags, not everybody knows how that works

WindmillSlayer

stealing my loving GLORY

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
pls post itt whenev so I know you saw it btw ;P

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

stealing my loving GLORY

I have legit 0 clue wms

WindmillSlayer

Arnold of Soissons posted:

I have legit 0 clue wms

oh, i pm'd ozma for him. posted about it in the ask arnie thread where he asked for it. this small moments of bestowing the news are basically what keeps me going.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

oh, i pm'd ozma for him. posted about it in the ask arnie thread where he asked for it. this small moments of bestowing the news are basically what keeps me going.

pls dont backseat my ask arnie thred it creates confusion and duplications of effort

WindmillSlayer

Arnold of Soissons posted:

pls dont backseat my ask arnie thred it creates confusion and duplications of effort

pls dont steal my glory

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

WindmillSlayer posted:

pls dont steal my glory

srsly tho

WindmillSlayer

yeah, seriously.. I posted first damnit

Looke

Wtf I pm'd ozma

Captain No-mates

i, as well PM'd ozma

FluffieDuckie

i think the more of us that send her the same request the fast it will get done. from now on if someone asks arnie to do something lets all jump on it and test my theory

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
ozma said it was cool if i got a bigger av but I dunno who to bribe to make me one

cuntman.net

Captain No-mates posted:

i, as well PM'd ozma

as have i

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
thats a cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

thats a cool av

Koishi Komeiji

Looking forward to hanging out with that cool surfing Garfield. His shades look 90s as gently caress, can't wait to post at him.

Disco_Bandit

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

thats a cool av

:agreed:

the unabonger
thank you forums user Arnold of Soissons. I see that my avatar is ready and waiting. I greatly appreciate it.

the unabonger
Also, thank you to forums user WindmillSlayer. I just noticed your post in the ask arnie thread, and I appreciate the effort you put into making sure ozma uploads my new avatar

SunAndSpring
Man, Garfield is great. Every time I read a Garfield comic, I just laugh and laugh. You should be happy, Fresh Prince.

something9999

the unabonger

SunAndSpring posted:

Man, Garfield is great. Every time I read a Garfield comic, I just laugh and laugh. You should be happy, Fresh Prince.

I try to hold my posts up to the high standard the garfield creator jim davis tries to keep, and this av will remind of my struggle to do so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

The Fresh Prince posted:

thank you forums user Arnold of Soissons. I see that my avatar is ready and waiting. I greatly appreciate it.

cheers bud

• Locked thread