Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
Brynhildr in the Darkness

Brynhildr in the Darkness revolves around high school boy Ryōta Murakami, who cannot forget his female childhood friend whom he let die in an accident. Feeling that he must fulfill their promise of proving the existence of aliens, he has continuously looked up at the starry sky as a member of the astronomy club. One day, a girl named Kuroha Neko who looks exactly like his childhood friend appears as a transfer student. She displays supernatural strength when saving Ryōta from a foreseen accident. It turns out that Kuroha is a magic user that has run away from an alien research lab. From then on Ryōta supports these magic users, hoping to live normal lives regardless of being pursued.

If you're into Elfen Lied and anime with ESP then you should watch this it also includes a reference to Elfen Lied ;) but you'll have to find it yourself!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/brynhildr-in-the-darkness

Chaika - The Coffin Princess

5 years ago, the 200 year war between the alliance of six nations and the Gaz Empire comes to an end when Emperor Arthur Gaz, the Immortal Emperor of the Gaz Empire, is finally killed by eight warriors known as the Eight Heroes. After the war, the Empire's lands were divided by the alliance who later formed the Council of Six Nations to bring peace and order to the land. In the present, Toru Acura is former Saboteur who lives with his sister Akari. Toru is unable to settle in this peaceful era as his Saboteur skills are useless and sees no meaning in his life. While out foraging at the forest, Toru encounters Chaika Trabant, a white haired Wizard with a white headband and a coffin, saving her from a man eating unicorn. Seeing their skills as Saboteurs, Chaika hires Toru and Akari for an important task; to steal the remains of Arthur Gaz from the Eight Heroes. Chaika reveals she is actually Princess Chaika Gaz, the Emperor's daughter, who managed to escape during the end of the war and wishes to find her father's remains, which were divided amongst the Eight Heroes as his body part emits strong magical energy, so he may be given a proper burial. However, the trio will face difficulties with the Post-War Kleeman Agency's Gillette Corps, who are tasked in capturing Chaika as they fear her existence will gather Gaz loyalists and the rebirth of the Gaz Empire as well as the power in Arthur's remains might reignite a war. Not only that, they must also face other groups, lead by girls who also claim to be Chaika Gaz. Thus begins Toru, Chaika and Akari's journey throughout the continent.

This is pretty much on its own so far and I can't compare to a lot of other anime, Guin Saga may be the only closest thing I can compare it to despite only being like it in certain ways. It is worth taking a look at it's fun, serious, and you'll fall in love with Chaika's speech.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/chaika-the-coffin-princess-

Black Bullet

In the year 2021, mankind was decimated by the epidemic of Gastrea, a parasitical virus, and is forced to live within Monoliths, which are created from Varanium: a metal that is able to subdue Gastrea. Soon, the "Cursed Children", children born with the Gastrea virus who are able to control it, which gives them superhuman abilities, are discovered. Due to the Gastrea virus' intervention, the Cursed Children could only be female. Civil Securities are formed to specialize fighting against Gastrea, operating with the pair of an Initiator, who are cursed children, and a Promoter, serving to lead the cursed children. Ten years after the epidemic, Rentarō Satomi, a high school student who is also a Promoter in his childhood friend Kisara Tendō's Tendō Civil Security, along with his Initiator Enju Aihara, receives a secret mission to prevent the Tokyo Area and the world's destruction.

If you liked Darker than Black then this anime is for you, and you should give it a shot.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/black-bullet

The Irregular at Magic High School

This anime is set in a world where magic exists and has been utilized as a technology for nearly a century. Rather than casting spells with chants or other traditional forms of spellcasting, mages use a Casting Assistant Device, better known as a CAD. Mages infuse the CAD with psions or thought particles (a substance-less particle and psychic phenomenon) while the CAD itself provides an activation sequence, which is then used to construct a ritual in order to invoke the magic. This magic ritual targets the Idea, the platform on which Eidos are recorded. Eidos refers to a form of information that is attached to a phenomenon. Modern magic uses false signals to manipulate the Eidos of a target, which in turn modifies the phenomenon and causes physical changes in the real world.

In 2095, Tatsuya Shiba and his sister Miyuki Shiba are new students enrolling at the Private Magic University Affiliated High School (First High School). Students are ranked according to their test scores: students with the best grades are designated "Bloom" and enrolled in the Course 1 curriculum, while those with poor scores are designated "Weed" and enrolled in Course 2. Miyuki topped the entrance exams and is selected to be the first years' representative, while Tatsuya is placed in Course 2 due to his low practical test score, despite scoring the highest in the written portion of the exams.

I personally feel like this is the best anime this season, if you like Martial Arts and Magic then this is basically the show with you that will always keep you guessing.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-irregular-at-magic-high-school

No Game No Life

Siblings Sora and Shiro are inseparable, both in the real world and in the game world. Their individual skills combined make them an invincible team: Sora, with his astute intuition and penetrating insight; and Shiro, with her remarkable intellect that goes beyond prodigy-level genius. In the real world, they are hikikomori, reclusive and unsocial, but in the game world, the siblings together form, a mysterious group of undefeated online gamers and urban legends. They win every game they play with unbeatable scores, and because their account names are always left empty, they become simply known as "Blank". The siblings cherish the game world, where they flourish and excel; in contrast, they regard the real world with a bitter scorn, considering it to be a "crappy game". One fateful day, after beating a mysterious challenger in a game of online chess, they receive an offer from their opponent to be reborn in his world, Disboard - a fantasy world where everything is determined by games. Sora and Shiro, always under the impression that they had been born in the wrong world, accept his proposal for a new life and are summoned to Disboard by its God, Tet, who they discover to be their former opponent. In Disboard, there are sixteen sentient races, collectively known as the Exceed and all bound by the Ten Oaths. The Oaths were established by Tet to forbid all violence and warfare among the Exceed, decreeing that instead, everything is to be decided by the outcome of games. Together, Sora and Shiro begin their journey in redeeming the weak human race of Imanity, striving for their eventual goal of conquering the world to challenge Tet for his title of One True God.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/no-game-no-life

And also to just note I should mention these anime as they're good but not great enough to be in my Top Five which by the way is my opinion.

Knights of Sidona
Blade and Soul.
Atelier Escha & Logy
Seikoku no Dragonar
Kenzen Robo Daimidaler
M3: Sono Kuroki Hagane
Akuma no Riddle

These are all ONGOING SERIES with about 9 episodes out for each! and this is my own personal opinion on the anime this season.

anichart.net/ here you can look for anime this season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

I DONT SEE MOTHERCUKING JOJO ON THIS LIST

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Eye of Widesauron

No game no life is incredibly creepy

When even Zorak gasses a thread because it has too much :aatrek: going on that is a clue

Ace of Baes
anime is weird there are some anime but its [retty rare its kind of like w/ jelly beans where there's that weird flavor or two that are really bad or w/e except with anime every anime is really bad except maybe one or two here and there

SIDS Vicious

my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

:woop:

• Locked thread