Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I am eagerly waiting for WWDC :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

kastein posted:

If AT&T made your cars, you'd be in jail with weev right now, you evil loving hackers

'merica

Who is weev?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Fucknag posted:

Addendum to last night: gently caress waking up on 4 hours' sleep for a drat baby shower.

Is it for you and your wife or for someone else? I've never heard of men going to baby showers before...

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm getting married three weeks from today and holy poo poo can I not wait to see my family and go sit on a beach for two weeks. It's going to be amazingly relaxing.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm 23 and getting quite bald up front, which really sucks, but doctors are starting to think it may be from a nutrition issue thanks to years of diarrhoea from undiagnosed lactose intolerance

So maybe I'll get my hair back!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Mat_Drinks posted:

Next time someone asks why I'm bald I'm going to tell them it's all of the diarrhea :D

I honestly would rather people think it's male pattern balding than have to explain that it's from making GBS threads my brains out every time I eat dairy :3:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Viggen posted:

Just in case some of you missed it..

$30 working ABS module for testing/core? Yes, please.

<:smuggo:>

Looks like I'm buying some stuff!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

An overly cholic-y baby can be a sign of neglect, so filing a report isn't really that bad of an idea I guess. Plus, it's Indiana, home of methheads and alcoholics.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I shouldn't be surprised that some people unironically like the Juke, but on the other hand I like my Saturn so shine on, you crazy diamonds

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jun 16, 2014

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I live in a townhouse with an assigned spot then a few unassigned spots for visitors. Luckily, my place is next to the office/pool so it's a giant carpark compared to the rest of the buildings (15 or 20 unassigned spots instead of 5 or 10)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tonight I learned that fireball in strongbow is the best poo poo ever

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

And then I said CLARK KENT WOULD NEVER SUCKERPUNCH A BABY and I was going to throw the idiot out of the store but I felt that it may tarnish the good name of my comic book store

And then I went home and I weighed 10lbs less thanks to vomiting from the smell of the D&D club (it's Saturday and Saturday is D&D day)

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Terrist posted:

LGBT, yeah fine. What the gently caress is the rest supposed to mean?

Queer, other, viggen

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Terrist posted:

Queer, other...? I have to ask, why are those A Thing? What's not covered by LGBT?

Viggen, well yeah I get that. He's unique :D

As my friend explained to me, some people prefer to be called queer instead of gay because they either have homosexual tendencies but aren't actively gay or because they are homosexual but "don't act like it" or something to that effect. It may also be more of a British thing, I honestly don't remember. He always identifies with the LGBTBBQ group :haw:

Whatever makes them happy makes me happy :shrug:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Should I buy Bioshock Infinite for $7.50 while it's on steamsale or should I pass it up?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jamal posted:

Go outside and enjoy summertime? If this had been last week I wouldn't have even noticed because I was on a river for 5 days.
Oh trust me, I have been. I've never thought much of porches until I got my own and started reading while enjoying a nice warm cider :3:

CharlesM posted:

Have you played the other games? It's an okay game. I want to play the DLC.

I started playing BS1, I'm pretty sure I own BS2 somewhere.

Nodoze posted:

Yes, unless you have the others already in which case buy the triple pack

I'm kind of a sperg about owning physical copies, but I ended up getting it anyways.

Holy poo poo it's 17gb :stonk:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I'm not a huge fan of Android, but if this will let me run Torque and they come out with a unit that I can swap into my car, I'll throw a lot of money at it instead of having to mount a loving tablet in there

Vintersorg posted:

i guess there is this now too, android in your car

now someone photoshop a ford_engine.apk crash screen along with blood splatters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

So I'm getting married in 12 hours, and since my car is still at the dealer after a month and a half the cool dudes at Enterprise put me into a V6 2014 Mustang for the weekend.

Way better than taking my bride home in a loving Nissan Versa.

• Locked thread