Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
We need more threads being posted by the regulars and the lurkers. Look at my threads. See how they lack substance? gently caress substance and good humors, just post. Just post should be our new motto, along with chill yourself and sid made me suck that dick.

Let's post about our days in this thread. Live blog your lunch! Post while you're stuck in traffic heading to work! Post while crossing the street!

:justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron

I need to get all of my stuff packed because I will be moving in a few weeks! YAY! :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Widestancer posted:

I need to get all of my stuff packed because I will be moving in a few weeks! YAY! :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Whare are you moving?

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
almfao just post is the motto since like ever jesus christ

Eye of Widesauron

I'm renting out the place I'm in now and moving into somewhere way swankier so I'm pretty excited

All paid off and everything so its pure :10bux:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Widestancer posted:

I'm renting out the place I'm in now and moving into somewhere way swankier so I'm pretty excited

All paid off and everything so its pure :10bux:

cool.

I'm getting a mexican coke for $1.00 later. It's going to be so delicious.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Widestancer posted:

Moving sucks and hopefully I will never move again. Probably, though, I will move at least one more time before I die.

Eye of Widesauron

Angry Fish posted:

cool.

I'm getting a mexican coke for $1.00 later. It's going to be so delicious.

That stuff is amazing and you can use it to cook easily as well

I marinated a steak in it the other week and it was surprisingly good

ulvir

congrats on becoming a landlord Widestancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

I am going to look for food, will report back

• Locked thread