Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain No-mates

because i lie on my side in the same position every night so my hip has gouged out a domain of its own. it makes sleeping v comfortable and i would like you all to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jun 29, 2014

bwatts

gz

Looke

niceeee

Captain No-mates

thank you for the affirmation this is probably the biggest thing i accomplished in my final year of uni

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lol if you don't roll around like an alligator in a death spin while you sleep

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jun 29, 2014

Captain No-mates

Blue's Clues posted:

This is v true. best way to avoid bedular indentations is to drink a six-pack of caffeinated soda just prior to going to sleep.

i like to cut out the middle man and get pure caffeine and rub it into my gums

Looke

I hope one day a lady will leave an indentation in my bed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Instead of bed, i read head and I thought this was a sid post

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have a tempur pedic and it forms to my body like a sensual ghost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bo-Pepper posted:

Me too, but only because it is advertised as a nasa bed

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Time to flip the mattress and start anew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Bo-Pepper posted:

i got one of these and the preserving stuff that was on it made me very ill while i had to sleep on the floor to let it air out

• Locked thread