Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

lol

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Greengay, lol.

something9999

Gross Dude posted:

Greengay, lol.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I thought they already had one

the unabonger

Gross Dude posted:

Greengay, lol.

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
I know I enjoyed the thorough, intricate, captivating, and deep plot of "Dookie"

City of Glompton

be nice to my boyfriends please friends, I love them. green day was crucial in leading a young me away from country music and towards the stiff little fingers, the buzzcocks, and more. they can make dumb musicals iffn they want to :)

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
after nimrod they are dead2me

Pinche Rudo

Siluvayne posted:

be nice to my boyfriends please friends, I love them. green day was crucial in leading a young me away from country music and towards the stiff little fingers, the buzzcocks, and more. they can make dumb musicals iffn they want to :)

you can blame being white for luring you to country music

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

Siluvayne posted:

green day was crucial in leading a young me towards stiff little cocks, and more.

City of Glompton

Colonel Wood posted:

you can blame being white for luring you to country music

it's true

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i only listen to rap and country

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
remember that girl that was all greenday crazy?
like squee or something

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
I saw it and it was not unenjoyable.

Looke

ulvir

hahgay.com

Machai

unfortunately for Greenday, in order to make a musical one must know how to make music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flynn Taggart

RaIp posted:

unfortunately for Greenday, in order to make a musical one must know how to make music

Not true for broadway

• Locked thread