Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
his mother was killed with an apple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

fact: the doctor is a jew
fact: jews are repelled by apples similar to how vampires are repelled by garlic

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ What a jerk ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I always carry apples and garlic with me. My neighborhood is filled with vampires, doctors, and vampire doctors.

Ghost of Eazy E

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
That dog's all chest and butt.

cuntman.net

i always keep an apple near my bed in case the doctor tries to get me while im asleep

Ghost of Eazy E

WANTED: BREAD OR ALIVE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i sat on that deli sheet stuff and the doctor entered the room. i showed him two apples. when he tried to run i deftly rolled one apple in front of the door and began to approach him with the other apple in my outstretched hand saying "apple. apple." he slammed his head on the counter to knock himself out.

beer pal

WetNightmare posted:

i sat on that deli sheet stuff and the doctor entered the room. i showed him two apples. when he tried to run i deftly rolled one apple in front of the door and began to approach him with the other apple in my outstretched hand saying "apple. apple." he slammed his head on the counter to knock himself out.

lol

cuntman.net

WetNightmare posted:

beer pal

i used to see a doctor in queens, one time i made the mistake once of calling new york" the big apple" in the waiting room. my doctor had apanic attack and left. he told me later that he woke up in his car with an empty gas tank by the side of the road near easton, pa and coulnt remeber a thing since the previous morning.

dogcrash truther

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i went to my doctor and told him something was wrong with my throat. he checked with that wooden stick thingie and i said ah. he said it didnt look irritated and i said no its not inside its on the outside. like right on the adams apple. i saw him swallow hard. my adams apple, i repeat. theres something with my adams apple. can you please inspect it? please inspect my adams- I CANT SEE YOU ANYMORE! he shouted and slammed his hand on the desk with the fingeres out trembling. i left his office and as the elevator doors closed i heard a gunshot

• Locked thread