Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

It's June which is an important month for freedom - but don't burn out because July has some powerful holidays & BBQs coming up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
U

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
S

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
A

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
#

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
F

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
A

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
R

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
T

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Hmmm... shut up!!

edit: I literally hope you are all banned except for the first guy. Have you even read the fuckin rules of this website you piece of poo poo

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
more like
poo s.a.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgZ5k2n8k4s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2-xWZ4hqFkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQGYpkxKZKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u1IvyNrJKwhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKbEaZ-Jnws

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Only in the USA would 'Proletariat Productions' be a thing. Some good lols

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

America is pretty loving good

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

mabels big day posted:

America is pretty loving good

At killing people, which is all it needs to be good at so it can bully the nerd countries for their lunch money

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The lunches in USA can be insane, depending on your city. There's some great lunch out there and America's got the most lunch you could find

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
USA motherfuckers if you say ur prayers every night a drone might fly over you and free the poo poo out of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCGoA-dZBzo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
hot corn beef sammiches

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

gently caress the ROW posted:

Hmmm... shut up!!

edit: I literally hope you are all banned except for the first guy. Have you even read the fuckin rules of this website you piece of poo poo

loving 08s.

Actually 08 had a lot of great threads.

And the banhammer.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

As some one who loves America, I love this beat/song/whatever. Gonna play it at my Fourth of July party.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
The funniest thing about all the hate amerikka and flag burning stuff is that it accomplishes nothing. In all likelihood the US will keep on being the worlds only superpower and will probably end up being the only country to end up colonizing the solar system. NASA is really the only space agency that still does cool stuff (like the curiosity rover), we have private space companies and the US is the only country that is actually financing a 100 year starship study to develop some kind of warp or hyper drive. And still the only country to put human beings on the moon.

People have been preaching about the decline of the US since 1776 and it still hasn't happened yet. If real life was a PC strategy game everyone else would accuse the US of cheating(because we are).

We had a KD/R of like 10/1 in Vietnam, it has to be something loving ridiculous today.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
'merica

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Mustang posted:

The funniest thing about all the hate amerikka and flag burning stuff is that it accomplishes nothing. In all likelihood the US will keep on being the worlds only superpower and will probably end up being the only country to end up colonizing the solar system. NASA is really the only space agency that still does cool stuff (like the curiosity rover), we have private space companies and the US is the only country that is actually financing a 100 year starship study to develop some kind of warp or hyper drive. And still the only country to put human beings on the moon.

People have been preaching about the decline of the US since 1776 and it still hasn't happened yet. If real life was a PC strategy game everyone else would accuse the US of cheating(because we are).

We had a KD/R of like 10/1 in Vietnam, it has to be something loving ridiculous today.

lol

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Mustang rules plus his posts are literally true. Really makes you think about how America is #1. We're just decades from complete mechanized healthcare

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Mustang posted:

clearly we're not doing too well at teaching maths, though.
K/D R

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

gently caress the ROW posted:

It's June which is an important month for freedom - but don't burn out because July has some powerful holidays & BBQs coming up

This x infinity to the end of time itself.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
dta bring back lf

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

America Owns

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Corey Plumper posted:

America Owns
slaves

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Mustang posted:

he quipped from his shack

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

huskarl_marx posted:

dta bring back lf

Did you know that in canada or other less free countries it would be an actual crime to post kill yourself huskarl_marx and you have to go up before a panel of judges that aren't actual judges

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
america is good but it could be way better

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

spengler posted:

clearly we're not doing too well at teaching maths, though.
K/D R

phone posting son, and it's math in these United States of America, you must be a spy

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

are they really slaves if they willingly cross the boarder illegally?

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Telesphorus posted:

america is good but it could be way better

Its potential makes it good. We could literally do anything but we are too busy getting money from oil death to bother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

in 100 years america will have used up all the earths natural resources building starships and poo poo and colonize the universe

we'll leave Earth to all the poors. truly the meek shall inherit the earth

• Locked thread