Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

gently caress the ROW posted:

Did you know that in canada or other less free countries it would be an actual crime to post kill yourself huskarl_marx and you have to go up before a panel of judges that aren't actual judges

i blame america dta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost

Angstrom
Nov 4, 2011

6/3/14: America is still good.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW
reminder america is number 1

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
whats it say about other countries that they let a country full of rednecks dictate the international agenda and put man on the moon first. i would be pretty embarrassed myself but fortunately i was born an american white dude

also here have an educational video on american foreign policy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLcHJN1soY4

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jun 4, 2014

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Mustang posted:

We had a KD/R of like 10/1 in Vietnam, it has to be something loving ridiculous today.

still lost lmao

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
FYI for CST it will be two hours until America is #1 but on 6/4/14 :D These seem like auspicious numbers and summer is here

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Exclamation Marx posted:

still lost lmao

eh, we bombed the poo poo out of indo-china and they ended up communist, id say vietnam was the loser there. communism is such a lovely ideology that pretty much every commie country is turning capitalist because everyone wants iphones and poo poo

pretend the UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand are like a mixed red/green color. brown if you will. they get props for speaking the one true language of our lord jesus christ:english woops i meant american! I'll go kill some poors and commies to atone for my transgression against America the #1 country

Mustang fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jun 4, 2014

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol dont be a turret gunner

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
take one of our deserters hostage and we'll free you all!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

NOw this... is a sweet pic

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
american idealism is great, which is why the majority of people who claim to love america hate ideals

here's one of those ideals

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

we don't speak any moon languages here in america, get the gently caress outta here

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Let's preserve our right to be violent, misogynist, racist, hedonists. :911:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Mr Tastee posted:

Let's preserve our right to be violent, misogynist, racist, hedonists. :911:

PLease don't fag up a previous day's America #1 thread. It's against forums protocol and very rude

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

USA #10 FART

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

USA #1 at murder

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the streets will run red with the blood of the innocent in 2014. USA is the best

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mons Hubris posted:

USA #10 FART

yeah I majored in statistics too

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

:911:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

so... this is a thing

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Your Friend posted:

hot corn beef sammiches

"sammiches" is the kind of pointless substitute word that drives people like me into blood rages.

It's loving sandwiches.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Love Rat posted:

"sammiches" is the kind of pointless substitute word that drives people like me into blood rages.

It's loving sandwiches.

smammiches, biotch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

impressive posting dexterity itt

• Locked thread