Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
most obsession with posture is just a bullshit pseudo fitness bugaboo anyway. as if "good posture" is going to make up for being immensely fat and getting effectively zero exercise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
ah yes the legit medical conditions of mushy abs, foggy brain and limp glutes.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

my brain is fogged

it's because you're hunched over like a goblin

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Smythe posted:

i uusally do the slouch where ur rear end is mostly offthe front of the chair, and my forwarms on o the arms rests. my desk is rly low

i'm afraid the diagnosis is mushy abs and the prognosis is a painful death

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

obstipator posted:

always remember: belly button to the J!

i gymed for the first time in like 2-3 weeks and my right hip abductor (or w/e the one right next to my massive dick is called) is all sore and stuff and its going to ruin my fitnessing i think. also the gym wasnt crowded even tho its resolutionist season.

:rip:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
good job pumpy dumper i hope set a record this year for pumpy dumping

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
people obsess over heart rate and it's funny. it's practically meaningless on its own.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Beast of Bourbon posted:

back to the gym for the first time in 6 months. i did some chest presses with just the bar to work on form, and 2 days later the little muscle right above my elbow is rock hard and mother fuckin huuuuuuurts

sorry that's not a muscle it's a tumor. rip

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
knuc can i hire you as my personal trainer and life coach

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

I.N.R.I posted:

Ahh... just got back from LIfting A Weight and stopped in at Heavy Burger on the way back and bought a big pile of poo poo to eat ... Ive earned it!

i eat my big pile of poo poo before i lift a weight. gotta fuel up bro for those squats.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
normal is a lofty goal for yotspos be real

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
just write a knuc markov bot that tells us all the hard truths about how pathetic and gross we all are imo

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
holy gently caress at the progress-shaming against echinopsis. jesus.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
crab mentality outta control itt imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
getting a foot amputated is not a good way to lose weight although i guess if you're a huge fat goon it might be you are only hope.

• Locked thread