Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
So this dude who owns guns and likes guns was a "gun control advocate." What a strange narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

snakeandbake posted:

gently caress OFF WITH THE GUNS!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Tezzor posted:

So this dude who owns guns and likes guns was a "gun control advocate." What a strange narrative

imo if you own guns you should be an advocate of proper control

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Tezzor posted:

hard to believe but true

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

unlimited shrimp posted:

here's a video of one of the cops being shot if you want to hear what a real Canadian accent:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152499750831419&set=vb.691706418&type=2&theater

that's a French accent

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich
normally with a spree killer itd be a bad idea to shout at the window about a guy with a gun but canadians are dumbasses

and also this guy is only after cops apparently so his only interaction with bistanders is to sign autographs

Absalom Baird
Jul 13, 2010
"Gun control means using both hands in my land" - Fiddy Cent

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

hea controlled his gun at least 3 times with astounding results

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
New Brunswick has people in it??

chaymie
Apr 5, 2008

Deputy Dangerous posted:

so is anthony kiedis the only one left, or flea

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
where is any evidence that he was either gay or a gun control person, i don't see it in the OP article or the other 3 i just skimmed but i'm open to the possibility that i'm retarded

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

spengler posted:

where is any evidence that he was either gay or a gun control person, i don't see it in the OP article or the other 3 i just skimmed but i'm open to the possibility that i'm retarded

it's in the title,can't you read??

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

spengler posted:

Gay Canadian gun control advocate kills 3 cops.

spengler come on son

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

Buy me Bonestorm or go to Hell!

Your Rain posted:

New Brunswick has people in it??

Barely. A lot of people including myself work out of province and just live here on off time, economy sucks in NB.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sergeant Steiner posted:

Barely. A lot of people including myself work out of province and just live here on off time, economy sucks in NB.

It's why I moved to Montreal!

Also, for anyone who's interested, this is all happening in Dan Lirette-ville.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
goddamn if I'm getting owned by Arkane it may be time for a trip to the beach to recharge

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

bork bork bork

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

stephen harper heart broken no environmentalists were slain

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

I think the issue at hand is that Canada is trying to be more edgy than the United States. Gun control advocate shooting cops? drat you Canada, drat you.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Hey look, it's a scanner feed:

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/9077

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Offline, due to the dude possibly having access to it.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
so what's his SA account

he sounds like he'd post in gbs

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Stickarts posted:

bork bork bork

wood

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
so they take the scanners down? this is definitely a false flag shooting like aurora, sandy hook, etc, there are too many similarties, the feds are trying to cover up bergdahl being a cia operative planted by the democrats

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i thought gbs loved big boss

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh

quote:

That’s when an unmarked police car rolled up and a plainclothes police officer stepped out. He was wearing a flak vest. Ms. Bernatchez said he kept turning around because he didn’t know the direction of the shooter. That’s when family members noticed a shadow growing larger between two houses next door.

“We knew it was the shooter right away,” she said. “We banged on the windows to let the officer know. We yelled ‘turn around.’ Then there was a shot. The officer went down. He got shot in the neck.”

Despite his mortal wound, the officer managed to squeeze off two shots from his handgun as he fell to the ground, according to Ms. Bernatchez.

“He was still trying to get that shooter, but as soon as he hit the ground, he stopped moving.”

For Ms. Bernatchez, the most chilling part was still to come. They saw the shooter clearly. He was wearing a hat and had dark smudges beneath his eyes. The family watched through the front window as the shooter calmly raised his rifle and walked away slowly.

Cold loving blooded. Moncton you've outdone yourself this time.

That video of the cop being killed is something.

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
Welcome to the human race
/

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Checkmate liberals

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

How the heck can this be coming up on 24 hours that this guy's been on the loose? Are Canadian cops incompetent or is this guy a shapeshifter or what?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Crusty Nutsack posted:

How the heck can this be coming up on 24 hours that this guy's been on the loose? Are Canadian cops incompetent or is this guy a shapeshifter or what?

well he killed the cops that saw him, so now he's got a bounty but there aren't any cops actively looking for him right now.

rest assured, as soon as he goes back into town and walks by a cop they'll be all "wait, I know you"

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Well, they can't seem to catch Rob Ford breaking the law either so just like draw your own conclusions man.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Obviously he had a plan and its working rather well for him.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Crusty Nutsack posted:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

did you miss the part where he's big boss

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cant fork the bork

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

has he killed any more cops yet?

u think u clever
Apr 22, 2008
to be honest, killing people with guns is prob. the best way to advocate for gun control

"look how it easy it is for a deranged person to get a gun and kill someone!"

props for forward thinking

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

bad example, LAPD is well known to be the most incompetent of them all

BONESTORM
Jan 27, 2009

Buy me Bonestorm or go to Hell!

Prettz posted:

has he killed any more cops yet?

Everything has been quiet, the police surrounded a building nearby but the suspect wasn't inside. Lockdown still in affect, eerily calm outside except for a helicopter in the distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

thunderspanks posted:

Obviously he had a plan and its working rather well for him.

Dude got fired from Wal-mart and lived in a trailer park, I don't see very good planning ahead skills there

• Locked thread